chapter twenty eight.

Start from the beginning

"Estella"

I look at him "You're fucking beautiful. Get that in your pretty head of yours. That guy tonight didn't want you for you. He wanted you for your body. And..." he stops mid sentence. Biting his lip in the protest.

i sit up straighter "...and what?"

He clenches the steering wheel as he keeps his eyes on the road . But i know he can see me "You're too fucking precious for that. You deserve so much more." He says under his breath making me blush a scarlett red. I bite my lip as i stare straight ahead.

How did a guy like zaid find me beautiful? Guys never stopped and looked at me. How was it possible that zaid thought i was beautiful. He thinks im beautiful and not sexy. That brings a small smile to my face .

The silence is killing me so i do the only thing i can do i say "thank you"

I can see him nod in the corner of my eye. He stops at a red light as he clears his throat "Did you eat yet?" He asks staring straight at me.

"Yes" i say shortly looking straight at him. He nods slowly at the same time the light turns green and he drives again with one hand on the steering wheel making me feel the need to clench my thighs shut.

God this guy was uncontrollably hot.

He turns left into another road. I furrow my eyebrows as i stare at the road and then at him "this isn't the way home"

He shakes his head in amusement as he doesn't answer me . I start to get annoyed "zaid" i warn.

"estella" he says smiling.

"Where are you taking me?" I demand.

"Well i was in need of some food. And you know my doctor said i can't drive on an empty stomach " he shrugs.

I look at him blankly "you don't have a doctor"

He smirks "how would you know?you don't know me"

I groan as i slap my thighs "i told you i wasn't hungry"

He clicks his toungue "and i decided i don't believe you. So shut up and just look pretty in that seat of yours"

My eye twitches as i feel the need to jump out of this car and hitch hike home. Oh the voices. The fucking voices.

"Asshole" i mutter under my breath.

He chuckles as he keeps his eyes on the road. I listen to his words that says i should "shut up and look pretty in my seat" the whole drive to where ever he's taking me.

A few mintues pass as he drives into a parking zone. He turns off the engine as he climbs out. Slamming his door in the process . I sigh as i get out too. The cold air making me shiver in the process. Zaid walks to his boot as he opens it and takes out a black hoodie.

I watch him intently as he takes off his gloves and leather jacket. When he takes off his leather jacket his sweater rides up a bit making me see his rock hard tattooed stomach. My mouth parts as i wonder what it would feel like beneath my fingers . Every bump of his abs. Every crease of his lines. How his chest would move up and down...

"Enjoying the show?" His voice snaps me back into reality making me jump a bit.

Oh fuck

He saw that. Jesus christ. Way to be suttle "ive seen better"i roll my eyes as i walk pass him making sure to knock him a bit out of the way.

As i walk...i hear him closing his boot and running to catch up to me . His scent invades my space. The smell of cigarettes and deep mens perfume. God he smells so good.