🌧Rainy Nights🌙

Third Person POV:

It started to drizzle rain down on the two as they both started to walk back to SMG3's café. The drizzle slowly started to turn into a storm, and SMG3 pulled out his umbrella and opened it. SMG3 put the umbrella under himself and SMG4 so they won't get sick or something like that. After a little while of walking, a huge wave of rain hit the 2 lovers which made them quickly start running to the café. While they were running, SMG4 had slipped on the wet concrete and scratched his knee. SMG4 started to cry and also bleed, and SMG3 heard him. SMG3 quickly ran back to SMG4 and picked him up bridal style, then started to run to the café again. 

꧁༒☬* 𝓐 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.. *☬༒꧂

SMG3 ran into the café with SMG4 and closed the door. While SMG4 was crying his eyes out like an actual 4 year old, SMG3 kept searching for a bandage. SMG3 finally found one and slapped it onto SMG4's bleeding knee (without all the plastic coverings or something). SMG4 was still crying as loud as he could from the pain and SMG3 didn't know what to do. SMG3 grabbed SMG4's hand and went into the elevator. When the two lovers reached SMG3's room, both sat on SMG3's bed while SMG4 was still crying. SMG3 put SMG4 in his arms and started to cradle him like a baby slowly. SMG4 yawned as he started to get more and more tired, but tried to fight the urge to sleep since he isn't a little baby to SMG3. Minutes have passed and SMG4 couldn't stay awake any longer. He pressed his face against 3's chest as he slowly started closing his eyes. When SMG4 finally slept, SMG3 sighed of relief and gently placed SMG4 on his bed, then put the blanket on his body. SMG3 turned off the lights and laid next to SMG4 in his bed. SMG3 checked the time on his phone. The time was 6:50 P.M., which was an early time to sleep, but the both didn't care. SMG3 watched some videos on "how to care for your kid" or something like that quietly so he wouldn't wake up the small 4. SMG3 checked their discord server and barely anyone had sent a message in the past few days. SMG3 became concerned about it, but soon didn't care. SMG3 set his phone down and yawned since he was tired. Three slowly started close his eyes until finally falling asleep.

              [[ 420 words. Haha! Funny number, am I right? ●ᴥ● ]]