💙Gone missing❓

[This was a request by @Lucario813]

Third Person POV:

As the little 4 woke up, he turned to see SMG3 still sleeping. The little 4 felt a little hungry, so he carefully stepped down on the floor from the bed and went to the elevator, which somehow went up. As the elevator dinged at the top floor of the café, the little 4 stepped out the elevator. Everything looked bigger than 4's normal perspective. As the small boy was crawling around like a little critter looking for some food (not seriously💀) he came across eggdog. And eggdog just looked at the little 4, thinking he was a little snack. So eggdog started chasing the small boy while the little 4 ran for his life.

SMG3's POV:

I woke up and looked at the time. It's 10:39 A.M. I looked to my left, and I couldn't see my little cru- I MEAN- rival. I shot up from my bed and started to search my room.

💜: SHIT, SHIT! WHERE IS HE!?!

I said to myself. I looked everywhere and couldn't find a single thing. I became worried and sick for SMG4. Wait, why do I even give a shit? Anyways, I literally began to panic and checked the room again and again.

★彡[ᴀɴ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ..]彡★

I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE! I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE AND COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING! I'm just gonna get a coffee and find him later. This is making me tired. I went to the elevator as it dinged when it reached to the top floor of my café. I heard.. the sounds of barking and squeaking? I look to see eggdog attack something, but then I recognized the squeaking. IT WAS FROM SMG4! I quickly moved eggdog away from SMG4 to see that he was covered in bite marks and cuts. He was already passed out and was bleeding badly. I quickly grabbed him and went back into the elevator to my lair. When the elevator dinged, I wasted no time and quickly searched for a med kit as I placed 4 on my bed.

Third Person POV:

The little 4 laid on SMG3's while crying and bleeding from a lot of different spots on his poor, small body. SMG3 finally found a med kit from a cabinet. He started to bandage the little 4 as quickly as he could so he wouldn't lose so much blood. SMG3 kept trying to pay attention to bandaging the small boy but his poor cries made SMG3 feel more pressured. When he was done, he put away the med kit and sat next to the little 4. The little 4 was still sobbing a little from the pain. SMG3 felt like he was raising a little kid of his own, but this is his own "rival", so he didn't think much of it. The small boy hugged SMG3's arm and cried on his sleeve. SMG3 felt so bad for the little 4 while looking at him. 3's heart was pounding inside him. SMG3 hugged the little 4 back with a soft hug to his face. SMG3 blushed as the small boy let out a small yawn. SMG3 was pretty tired for himself, too. They both fell asleep while cuddling together. 

[ 528 words!! Also thanks for all the reads I really appreciate it! :)💙💜]