💙It was a mistake!🍬

[ This was a request by @outsiderfrograt ]

Third Person POV:

When the little 4 woke up, he saw that he was back in his normal form, well he was still small though. The little 4 then remembered a video he was working on, and from that thought, he now wanted to finish it. The small boy got out of SMG3's bed and went in the elevator. As soon as the elevator dinged to the top floor of the café, the little 4 ran out of the café in order to not get injured again. When he ran through to cracks of the castle doors, he quickly ran to his room to continue working on his video. He climbed up his chair and jumped onto his desk, then began jumping on the keys one by one. Mario then crashed into SMG4's room for some reason.

🍝: S-M-G-4!!!!

Mario had bust in the room, making the little 4 jump in fear. Mario didn't see SMG4 anywhere, so he started to search for him. Mario looked on SMG4's desk and saw the little 4. He thought the small boy was a piece of candy, so he picked the small boy up.

SMG3's POV:

I woke up as usual, like nothing ever changes everyday. I already knew SMG4 wasn't gonna be there, and I was right. Wait how do I even know this. Anyways, I just got up from my bed and went to the elevator. When it reached the top floor, I made some coffee and drank it. I then exited my café and started to walk into the castle. When I walked into the main lobby, I could hear squeaking from SMG4's room. I walked to SMG4's room and opened the door to see Mario holding SMG4. Wait.. SMG4-!? I quickly ran to Mario and slapped SMG4 out of his hand, and caught SMG4 in my hand.

💜: MARIO ARE YOU CRAZY!?! THIS IS CLEARLY SMG4!

🍝:OOoOoOOoOo! Mario didn't know you cared for SMG4 that much!

Third Person POV:

SMG3 turned red from Mario's comment, but just punched Mario in the face. SMG3 walked out of the castle and decided to take a walk. But not just them, but with the amazing eggdog!! They started walking to different places like the park, city, and where ever you can think of. The little 4 just peaked out of SMG3's hand until a raindrop landed on his head. Perfectly. SMG3 then noticed it started to rain and grabbed out an umbrella and put it over the trio. It started to pour hard and they all heard thunder from the distance. The little 4 got scared and jumped out of SMG3's hand, then running into a distant forest. SMG3 didn't notice it but decided to run home with his precious eggdog. When the duo ran into the café, SMG3 shut the doors and put a sign that said the café was closed until the next morning. SMG3 then felt a feeling that something was missing, but couldn't put a finger on what it was. SMG3 didn't think much of it and watched as the rain started to pour on the ground like a million of bullets, until the rain slowly started to stop.

[ 530 words. This was a great request like the Gone missing one. I appreciate all the love you guys all bring! 💙🥺 ]