💙Growing up⤴

Third Person POV:

As SMG4 woke up before SMG3, he felt something different about himself. He got up from SMG3's bed quietly and went to the bathroom to look at himself. He noticed everything started to look a bit more smaller and that he could only see himself in the mirror a little. SMG4 grabbed a stool and stood on it in front of the mirror and was surprised. He placed his hand on his chest, and screamed from happiness and shock.

SMG3 heard SMG4's screams and quickly shot up from his bed to check on SMG4. When he broke into the bathroom he saw that SMG4 had grown taller. About the size of a 4 year old now. SMG3 was really surprised but was disappointed because SMG4 looked so cute when he was smaller. Now it looked like SMG4 was SMG3's kid or something, which might be a bit weird since they're you know.. gay for each other-? Anyways, SMG3 picked SMG4 up and 4 let out the most childish and cutest laughter SMG3 has ever heard in his life. SMG4 poked SMG3's nose and laughed even more and made SMG3 blush a lot. SMG3 noticed SMG4 was still in the pajamas 3 had given him. SMG3 used a bit of his meme energy to spawn SMG4 the right size of clothes SMG4 mostly wears everyday. SMG4 then put them on and gave SMG3 a thumbs up. SMG3 grabbed SMG4's hand and both went to the elevator to the top floor of SMG3's café. SMG3 made himself and SMG4 a coffee, no, SMG4 didn't change age. Both drank their coffee and decided to go outside. 

* 𝓐 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.. *

Both arrived at a lovely park and they decided to go sit on a bench.SMG3 and SMG4 decided to watch some funny memes and  they both started laughing. As they were both laughing themselves to death, they both hear a rumble in the sky. Three quickly put his phone in his pocket and got up while holding SMG4's hand, getting ready for it to start raining.

      [ 345 words. A little short, which sucks. But hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ≧◡≦]