🧼Bath time!💙

Third Person POV:

SMG3 did know how he would wash SMG4, but he didn't know how he would exactly.. take his clothes off for it. His hands were too big and SMG3 struggled to get SMG4's overalls off, which irritated SMG3 a whole lot. While the small 4 did know what was going on, but didn't want to take his clothes off in front of SMG3, but he had to or else SMG3 will literally throw him to the ground like last time. So the small 4 jumped on to the counter and started to take off his overalls (without being weird). When he was done, he was only left with wearing his small boxers. SMG3 and 4 felt awkward, but SMG3 didn't care much. SMG3 turned on the sink, grabbed SMG4, and put him in the sink water. SMG4 didn't complain, since he's not a cat but did look like he was gonna drown with the sink going on full blast mode. SMG3 then grabbed a bottle of shampoo from his shower and squirt it into his hands, and started scratching and rubbing the shampoo into the small boy's hair. SMG3 put SMG4 back into the water head first, and carefully because SMG3 isn't gonna drown SMG4. When all of the shampoo was out of the small 4's head, SMG3 grabbed a bar of soap and started to rub it all over SMG4's small body. SMG3 rinsed SMG4's body into the water until getting all the soap off him. SMG3 then wrapped the small boy in a small sized towel then turned the sink off.

SMG3's POV:

Welp, at least doing that wasn't that complicated. Thought SMG4 was gonna be a lot more stubborn like a little kitten. Heh, him being a small kitten seems cut- I MEAN, NO. I'M NOT THINKING ABOUT THAT. Anyways, I grabbed a blow dryer and started to blow dry SMG4. Until the towel AND SMG4 FLEW AWAY! But I grabbed the both just in time and set them down on the counter. I put the blow dryer on a low mode and started to blow dry SMG4 again, carefully this time. God damn, this is like taking care of a small kid. When I was done, I turned off the blow dryer and slammed it on the counter, damn I'm badass. I grabbed 4 and walked back to my room, then realized that SMG4 needed new clothes. Shit. I then started to search for any small sized clothes until finally finding a pair of small blue pajamas. I told 4 to put them on, and when he did he looked SO CUTE!! WAIT, no he doesn't. God damn it Three control yourself.. Anyways, we both laid in bed, then SMG4 and I started to watch some funny memes. Both of us laughed, but SMG4's laugh was so cute.. god damn it he won over me with his cuteness. I gave 4 a small kiss on the forehead and he gave me a kiss back, and I blushed, a lot. No god damn it, I ain't gay, or am I..? THAT DOESN'T MATTER! SMG4 and I kept watching memes, and of course laughing, together. Nope that's a bit weird, but.. who cares if I'm gay? Anyways, I started to play some relaxing music, since 4 and I seemed tired.

Third Person POV:

As the relaxing music played from SMG3's phone, the small 4 and SMG3 started to slowly get more tired as they both yawned. When the music kept going, the two lovers were already fast asleep in bed together.

   [ 591 words. This chapter took a bit of time and a lot of thinking, but it's finally done!! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ ]