🏨4's Hospital room💙

[[ This was a request by @AriWatches ]]

<< Third Person POV: >> 

It's been a few days since SMG4 had been growing those "pink cracks" on his face, and it got worse day after day. SMG3 sent 4 to the hospital and had to sit there every second, minute, or even an after if he had to because he really cared for SMG4. Apparently, the two meme guardians SMG1 and SMG2 had heard about 4 being in the hospital, so they decided to go visit him to see if the meme guardian was ok.

𓂀 * 𝔸𝕥 𝕊𝕄𝔾𝟜'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞.. * 𓂀

Three tapped his foot on the ground while sitting in a chair, hoping that SMG4 would be ok. SMG3 ran his fingers through SMG4's hair while trying to calm down. Oh god damn, why would SMG3 give the poison to SMG4? I mean, he could've just kidnap and torture him, if that could be any better.. Anyways, SMG1 and SMG2 walked in on SMG3 sitting next to SMG4 while 4 is on the hospital bed. SMG1 and SMG2 were shocked until Three quickly removed his hand from 4's hair upon seeing SMG1 and SMG2. First, SMG2 asked what had happened to SMG4, and SMG3 was nervous to tell the truth about giving SMG4 poisoned coffee. So SMG3 explained that SMG4 got this "dangerous disease" that makes him look like that. Both SMG1 and SMG2 felt suspicious of SMG3, but shrugged it off and asked 3 more questions about some random stuff.

𓂀 * 𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣.. * 𓂀

SMG3 felt like it's been forever since SMG2 and SMG1 kept asking him stupid questions like 

"💛: So, did you guys train your meme powers?",

 or

 "💫: So, have you guys ever gotten along?"

 When both of them finally left after about a few hours of a typical meme guardian conversation, SMG3 let out a relieved sigh since he doesn't want to answer any more of those stupid questions. SMG3 noticed SMG4's breathing started to get faster and his heart rate was going faster as well. SMG3 started to panic when he saw this and didn't know what to do. He kept watching and not knowing what to do with SMG4's breathing getting faster. SMG3 started to sob until hearing-

💙?: SMG3?

SMG3 quickly looked up to see SMG4 still in his toddler size, standing completely fine next to his hospital bed. Also giving 3 the most sweetest and childish smile, making SMG3 blush a little. SMG3 was confused and shocked at the same time, since SMG4 didn't have the pink cracks on his face anymore. SMG3 didn't care since SMG4 looked and sound fine now, so he grabbed 4's hand and started to walk out the hospital. SMG4 felt guilty since this whole thing happened, but didn't want SMG3 to know how he felt. 

𓂀 * 𝔸𝕥 𝕊𝕄𝔾𝟛'𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕗é.. * 𓂀

While SMG4 was laying in SMG3's bed, watching memes on 3's phone while SMG3 was streaming some club penguin. SMG4 got curious of what's on SMG3's phone, so he decided to look on some other apps. SMG4 started to look at SMG3's photos and saw.. pictures of 4 sleeping, even with the pink cracks on his face. SMG4 was confused but blushed at the same time since he never saw or experience SMG3 doing this before. When SMG3 saw that 4 was looking at his photos he quickly got up from his chair and snatched his phone back. SMG3 covered his face with his hands while the small 4 was giggling on how SMG3 took pictures of him. SMG3 blushed a lot and just put his phone away from embarrassment and sat next to the small 4. SMG3 thought of how b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶   he was able to make it this far after what happened. He just sighed and looked at SMG4, thankful that h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶v̶e̶   he was here. He laid down next to SMG4 and put the blanket over b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶   himself. B̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶   SMG3 yawned and looked at S̶M̶G̶4̶?̶  . He gave a smile before finally falling asleep.

                                             << 675 words. Thanks for reading this! ≧◡≦ >>