🖤Nightmares🌙

<< Third Person POV: >>

Screams. Blood. Tears. Flesh. Magical keyboards. Friends. Rivals. Tentacles. USBs. The small 4 had a nightmare about the 'IT's GOTTA BE PERFECT' incident. He was shivering and crying while trying to sleep in peace, but his nightmares keep haunting him. Until SMG3 finally woke up to SMG4's crying.

<< SMG3's POV: >>

I woke up to a sound of some sort of childish crying. This better not be some creepy ass bullshit that'll ruin my beauty sleep. I woke up and checked the time. 4:34 A.M., it's too god damn early and I hear crying. I turned to my left to see 4.. crying-? I poked him to see if he was awake and he instantly got up, and scared the living shit out of me. SMG4 was still crying like the little crybaby he is until he hugged me. He got his wet tears all over my shirt, but that didn't matter. What matters is why the hell is he crying his eyes out? I pat his head and tried to comfort him by asking why he was crying and all I heard was-

💙: I *sniffle* had a-a.. nightma- *sniffle* and I.. *crying toddler noises*

I could barely understand his childish gibberish but I didn't care. I ran my fingers across his soft black hair and hummed a tune to calm him down. I heard him slowly starting to stop crying and yawn. Until when I finally let go, he fell asleep. He's just like a little kid. That's pfft- cute, I guess. I put him in MY bed and then I went into the elevator to the top floor of my cool café.

<< Third Person POV: >>

When SMG3 reached the top floor, he started to make some coffee, since he had to deal with the tiny toddler 4. 3 drank some coffee and patted eggdog while giving him his dog food. Before SMG3 went outside to at least get some fresh air, he heard a crashing sound from below him. He didn't know what it was so he didn't give a crap about it. Few minutes later, SMG3 hears the crashing sound again and 3 gets pissed off. SMG3 went in the elevator back to his room until seeing the thing that would make him hate his life the most. It happened again.

            << 375 words. Sorry it's short again!! I'm getting a lack of motivation ●︿● >>