💜The night before Christmas⭐

<< Third Person POV: >>

SMG3 woke up, like he does everyday. SMG4 just watched SMG3 do his morning actions like getting up and go to the bathroom to brush his teeth. SMG3 grabbed SMG4's hand and both went to the elevator and up to the top floor of 3's bomb café. SMG3 notice all the 'Christmas Eve' joy from outside his window. Family gatherings, friends hanging out more than ever, and the whole gang coming together without SMG4 and SMG3 there. All of them were giving gifts to each other, having fun, and laughing together. That's when SMG3 noticed. HE FORGOT TO GET A GIFT FOR SMG4!! Well, does SMG3 care though? 3 thought that SMG4 wouldn't buy him a gift either, since both were still kind of enemies, so SMG3 didn't give a meme and a half and started to make some coffee. SMG3 took a long sip of his coffee since he'll probably have a long day to get through even before Christmas day. SMG4 just sat on the ground and patted eggdog since he felt a bit bored staying with SMG3 for what felt like an  eternity. But, he was grateful that SMG3 took care of him when he was injured. The thought of that made the small 4 form a small smile on his face. 

<< SMG3's POV: >>

After making some coffee for myself and NOT for SMG4, I decided to go back in the elevator with SMG4 and back into my room. I also remembered our little bet and I pulled out some cat ears and some cute cat paws for SMG4 to wear. I went to SMG4 and told him to put the things I got for him on and he said that he wouldn't. I just shoved the cat clothing on him and he just stuck his tongue out to me. I didn't care though, because he looked SO CUTE!! I mean, uh.. Nope, he doesn't and I'm NOT GAY! Anyways, since that's over I decided to take SMG4 to the mall to just, at least explore one for once. I put a small puffy jacket on SMG4 and I put a black coat on myself. I went in my car and put SMG4 in the back seat since I'm not letting him die on Christmas Eve.

𓂀 * 𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝.. * 𓂀

When we finally arrived at the mall, both me and SMG4 stepped out my luxurious car as I held SMG4's hand. And before you think this, we AREN'T a father and son doing some 'bonding time.'

<< Third Person POV: >>

Both lovers stepped foot into the mall and started to walk around. SMG4 saw a cute little teddy bear in the display of one of the stores and his eyes sparkled. SMG3 noticed it and yanked SMG4's hand to get his attention. SMG4 frowned and kept walking with SMG3 throughout the mall for some unknown reason. Some people coming across SMG4 and SMG3 gave them sweet smiles, disgusted faces, and confused ones. SMG4 said that he wanted to buy something for a 'special someone', so SMG3 let SMG4 wander out in the mall, all by himself. SMG3 walked around and decided to look at some stuff that he could buy SMG4. He remembered the teddy bear that  SMG4 was looking at and SMG3 decided to go take a look at what's so special about it. SMG3 walked into the store that had the teddy bear as a product or toy and took a close inspection of it. It was white and had a heart that said 'I LOVE YOU.' on it. SMG3 almost cringed at it and just walked out the store. SMG4 started to run at SMG3 with a light blue colored box with a white ribbon on it. SMG3 asked who it was for and SMG4 said it was a secret. Now, SMG4 asked if SMG3 got a gift for anyone he desires and SMG3 said that he didn't yet. Both boys walked out the mall and into SMG3's car to go back to the showgrounds.

 𓂀 * 𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤.. * 𓂀

Both men got out of SMG3's car and went back in the café. SMG4 set his present for his 'special someone' on the countertop and sat down next to it. SMG3 asked SMG4 if he was hungry but SMG4 said he was fine and had to watch over the present. The present was very important to SMG4 since tomorrow was Christmas day, so he couldn't risk losing it today. Now, SMG3 started to worry since he hasn't gotten a gift for SMG4. The sad look that would be on the poor small 4's face when he hadn't gotten anything for Christmas. SMG3 started to wonder if he should actually get a gift for the small 4. He couldn't stand seeing SMG4 being so sad, and couldn't risk having him the worst Christmas of his life. SMG3 got the thought out of his head. The final choice he would make? He isn't gonna get SMG4 a present this year. Would he regret this decision? Probably yes, since SMG4 and SMG3 have gotten along after all these days or even weeks of bonding together. Both lovers started to get tired, so SMG4 grabbed his present for his special someone and went in the elevator with SMG3 to 3's room. Both boys changed into their pajamas. SMG4's being a light blue one and SMG3's being a purple one with skulls on it. 

Both of them got into SMG3's bed and put the covers over both of them. SMG4 set the present on the small table next to him. The small 4 let out a cute and small yawn before falling asleep. SMG3 decided to watch some funny memes, but he had to put it on a low volume since SMG4 was sleeping. SMG3 ran his fingers through SMG4's hair and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. SMG3 turned off his phone and put it on the charger. SMG3 let out a big yawn as he slowly started drifting off to sleep. Hopefully Christmas day wouldn't be as chaotic as last year.

 << 1011 words. I'll totally write a Christmas chapter tomorrow! See ya! ≧◡≦ >>