💙Bunny boy🐇

<< Third Person POV: >>

SMG3 quickly ran into the elevator and went to his room. When he ran into his room, he saw the small 4 as a bunny. SMG3 was so confused but that didn't matter. Some of the things in his room were knocked over or broken, and SMG3 was pissed. SMG3 walked over to the small bunny SMG4 and picked him up. SMG3 was now focused on SMG4 and not anything else, and how he turned into a small and cute bunny. SMG3 blushed a lot at SMG4 because of how cute he was. SMG3 patted SMG4's head and put him down on the floor. SMG4 waved his hands in the air because he wanted to be picked up again, but SMG3 didn't want to. SMG4 grabbed onto SMG3's neck and pulled himself up, making SMG3 carry him. SMG3 grunted from the small bunny boy's actions but wasn't hurt since SMG4 was light. SMG3 went back in the elevator to the top floor of his café and decided to go explore outside with SMG4.

<< 🌹𓂀 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖.. 𓂀🍃 >>

SMG4 and SMG3 were taking a small walk together while some people along the way gave them weird, cute, confused, and disgusted faces while they were on their way. When SMG3 turned to look at SMG4, the small bunny boy was gone. SMG3 quickly started to panic until hearing rustling sounds from the bushes. When SMG3 got closer to get a better look, he realized it was SMG4, just picking some flowers. Roses, daisies, tulips, asters, any kind you could think of. SMG3 was taken over by SMG4's cuteness when 4 turned to look at him with his small sparkling blue eyes. SMG3 started to cry from cuteness, and the small bunny boy quickly ran over to hug SMG3. Awwwh.. like father and son, right? Ahem.. anyways, 3 quickly wiped away his tears so SMG4 wouldn't worry about him, but SMG4 kept hugging him. And also giggling for some reason. SMG3 picked up SMG4 bridal style and started to walk back to the showgrounds. 

<< 𓂀 𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤.. 𓂀 >>

SMG3 walked into his café and closed the door behind him, putting SMG4 down. SMG4 sat on the countertop while SMG3 made them both some nice hot chocolate. Both drank their hot chocolate peacefully while chatting together. They've both gone from rivals to lovers, right? Ha ha! Anyways, after they were both down, SMG3 set both of their cups on the counter so he could clean them later. SMG3 grabbed SMG4's small hand and kissed it, like a prince and princess. SMG4 let out a small childish giggle and SMG3 blushed and smiled at the small bunny boy. Both held hands and walked into the elevator to descend to SMG3's room. When the elevator dinged, both walked into SMG3's room. SMG3 got on his PC while the small bunny 4 laid in SMG3's bed while watching some memes on 3's phone. As SMG4 sneezed, a gust of dust filled the space around him as he turned back into his normal appearance, but not size. SMG3 was disappointed when it happened since SMG4 looked so cute as a bunny. SMG4 decided to go to the bathroom. While he was washing his hands after using the toilet, he noticed something off. He touched his face, seeing if it was real. And it was.

    << 547 words. Getting a bit longer now. Hope you enjoyed this! (◡‿◡✿) >>