💜Coffee overdrive☕

[[ This was a request by @Paytonkish ]]

<< Third Person POV: >>

SMG4 screamed as loud as he could and SMG3 heard him, and was annoyed cause he woke up really early. SMG3 went to the bathroom to see what happened to SMG4 now and he didn't know what to do when he walked in. SMG4 had pink cracks seeping into the right side of his face and his right eye was whited out. SMG4 hugged SMG3's chest and started crying, like a normal toddler were gonna do. SMG3 had no idea what was going on so he brought SMG4 back to the elevator and went to the top floor of the café. SMG3 quickly started to make some coffee, because he didn't know anything about health or anything like that. He gave the coffee to 4 and SMG4 drank it, and felt weird. He started to feel more and more energetic until dropping the cup of coffee. SMG4 started to run all around the café from having too much caffeine in his small toddler body. SMG3 started to panic and quickly grabbed SMG4 by one of his overalls. SMG4 jumped out of SMG3's hand and kept running around and bouncing off the walls. SMG3 then pounced on SMG4 and grabbed and carried him in his hands. SMG3 started to cradle SMG4 like a baby like he did last time, but it took way longer for 4 to fall asleep.

𓂀 * 𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝟛𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣.. * 𓂀

<< SMG3's POV: >> 

4's finally god damn asleep. It felt like an eternity trying to make him sleep like a little baby. Well, I think SMG4 is a baby because he whines too much. Heh. Anyways, I went down, back to my room and set SMG4 in my bed. I spun back in my chair and got to streaming.

𓂀 * 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖 * 𓂀

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! HOW DID THIS GUY KILL ME!?! I WILL LITERALLY SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS UNTIL MY VOCAL CORDS BU-

<< Third Person POV: >>

SMG3 started to hear crying from the bathroom. SMG3 was about to get up, but didn't forget he was streaming.

💜: '' Alright chat.. Uh..- I'm gonna go for a little while, so hang tight! 👍 ''

SMG3 paused his stream and went to the bathroom to investigate the crying sounds. When he entered the bathroom, he saw SMG4 throwing up a weird pink substance in the toilet while he was crying. SMG3 quickly ran over to 4 and patted his back, for well, at least comfort. 4 turned to 3 and put on a weak smile for him, and SMG3 felt bad for him. SMG4 felt weak everywhere in his small toddler body and was about to faint. SMG3 was about to look for some pills for SMG4 to take but then SMG3 heard a thump sound from next to him. SMG3 looked to his left to see that the small 4 fainted on the ground. SMG3 quickly picked him up and rushed to his bed and put 4 down. 3 started to sob a little, but went to the bathroom and quickly searched for some pills until finally he finally found some. 3 spawned a glass of water with a bit of his meme energy and spawned a small table to put next to SMG4. Three set the glass of water and pills down on the table and sat down in his gaming chair, hoping that 4 was ok and wouldn't die this early. SMG3 turned off his computer, not caring about his stream anymore and rolled his gaming chair next to his bed to keep an eye over SMG4 to make sure nothing bad happens to him. He tapped his feet on the ground while running his fingers across 4's messy and soft black hair. 3 sighed and stared at the ceiling, thinking about his life decisions. Why would he give SMG4 the poison? Well, of course he hated him, but it hurt SMG3 to see 4 in this bad condition.

SMG3 finally got up from his chair and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, just incase if he falls asleep. When SMG3 was done, he set the toothbrush down, turned the light off in the bathroom, and walked out to sit back in his chair. SMG3 had messy hair and looked a bit tired as he took off his hat and set it on the table. SMG3 groaned since he was tired from today. Minute by minute, SMG3 noticed that the pink cracks started to spread more and more across SMG4's face. SMG3 didn't know what to do so he grabbed a thermometer out of nowhere and checked SMG4's temperature. 107.1 ℉. That's literally burning temperature for a small boy like SMG4. SMG3 started to become worried that 4 might die, but then he remembered the 'IT'S GOTTA BE PERFECT' incident. Once he did, SMG3 started to become more and more paranoid as seconds passed by. 1. 2. 3. 4..

 He counted in his head, thinking that he, or even the whole crew and the showgrounds will be destroyed. No, he can't let that happen again. SMG3 put his hand on SMG4's small toddler head and 3 started to use his meme energy while holding 4's hand to try to heal SMG4 as quickly as possible. When SMG3 focused enough on his own, the pink cracks started to disappear, but only by a little. SMG3 was relieved, but needed to find another solution as quickly as possible. He couldn't let the incident happen again, even if SMG4 wasn't going crazy about his video 'not being perfect enough'. SMG3 paced around his room for a couple of minutes, still counting in his head. 

29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34..

 The numbers started to make SMG3 feel more stressed to the point where he was gonna pass out. SMG3 couldn't let the corruption take SMG4 over again after SMG3 saved them after the whole incident thing. SMG3 started to feel himself getting more hotter in temperature and becoming sweaty. SMG3 took deep breathes to calm himself down, and he did.

💜💭: It's ok, three. It'll all be fine. You're just overthinking! Ha ha! Right..?

SMG3 whispered to himself. He wasn't sure what to do but he felt himself starting to fall asleep as more time passed by.

 70. 71. 72. 73. 7▄︻デ8̷══━一?

SMG3 lost count and felt himself falling to the floor from exhaustion. 3 decided that he could try to save 4 tomorrow, but before he could think of a plan, he fell asleep while laying on the floor.

   << 1084 words!! The longest chapter I've ever wrote yet! This sure took a lot of time and motivation, so hope you enjoyed this!! (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ) >>