💜Was I supposed to see this?🌙

Third person POV:

SMG3 groaned as he tried to sleep peacefully in his bed, while trying not to crush the little 4. He had to wake up because SMG3 felt so uncomfortable, and of course tired. Since he couldn't sleep he decided to go get some coffee for himself. His eyes hadn't adjusted yet so he couldn't really seen anything, so he depended on his surroundings and thankfully he made it to the elevator. When the elevator dinged to the top floor of his café, SMG3 started to make some coffee for himself. He then realized he left his phone on the countertop, and the phone still had battery. When SMG3's eyes adjusted enough, he looked at the time. 4:13 A.M. Seems pretty early, but SMG3 didn't care since he had to have enough energy to take care of SMG4 if he would get into any trouble. SMG3 went back in the elevator back to his 'room' to try to at least stream without waking up the little 4. Before sitting down, SMG3 saw some weird aura or effect around the small boy. SMG3 didn't think much of it, but was kind of worried since he had never seen anything like this before. Was this meme energy? Is SMG4 about to die and is giving a sign? Is SMG4 finally gonna come back to his normal appearance? All these thoughts wander inside of SMG3's head, and started to stress him out. He tried to ignore the fact that he actually cared for 4, so he turned on his pc and started to play some club penguin. When SMG3 turned to SMG4 to check on him, 3 saw little orbs all around the small boy's body, almost completely covering his whole body expect his small tiny face. The orbs had a "(✿◠‿◠)" type of face facing the direction where they were facing. All of the orbs' small ball shaped hands slowly started to peel off the bandages that were on 4's small body. SMG3 saw this and immediately shot out of his chair and ran towards the small 4. All the orbs quickly disappeared before SMG3 could even interact with them.

SMG3's POV:

Holy shit. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE!?! I checked to see if 4 was ok, and to be honest he looked fine. But even better, HE LOOKED BETTER THAN YESTERDAY! I saw him slowly wake up and yawn. God dammit he's too cute. I gave 4 a small kiss on his forehead, like some sort of father figure or something. Anyways, I picked him up as gently as I could and carried him to the bathroom. He did smell a bit bad so I guess I had to bathe him, and I think I already know what I'm gonna do with him..

  [ 463 words. I had to struggle a bit for this chapter, but anyways enjoy this chapter!ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ]