💙Little Troublemaker💢

Third Person POV:

SMG3 woke up as usual, looking to his left and right. He couldn't see the little 4 anywhere, but SMG3 soon started to hear crashing from above. SMG3 shot up from his bed and quickly ran into the elevator until reaching to top floor of his café. He saw a little kitten like figure knocking down SMG3's coffee cups and mugs while eggdog just watches it. SMG3 grabbed the little kitten figure with a lot of force that made the little kitten figure cry and squeak. 3 then noticed it was the little 4, but with small fluffy cat ears and a tail. The small cat boy noticed SMG3 and started to lick SMG3's hand, showing a way that the small cat boy loves SMG3. SMG3 blushed a lot but also felt loved from someone who was his rival.

💜: You cute idiot..

SMG3 went back in the elevator while now holding the small cat boy in his hands gently. When the elevator dinged and arrived at SMG3's super villain lair, SMG3 laid in his bed with the small cat boy snuggling in his blanket next to 3. The 2 boys decided to watch some cute cat videos for some reason. While SMG3 was having a heart attack from the cuteness, the small cat boy purred while leaning on SMG3's sleeve. The small cat boy thought he saw something on SMG3's sleeve, so he bit SMG3, really hard. SMG3 yelped loudly in pain and pulled up his sleeve to see a visible bite mark on his arm. He looked at the small cat boy while having rage filled in his bright red eyes. 

★彡[...]彡★

SMG3 grabbed the little 4 and SLAMMED him on the ground with all of his force. The small cat boy started to form visible tears in the corner of his eyes as he slowly sat up. His small, fluffy ears went down and he started to cry. SMG3 then realized what he did and snapped out of his anger to see his loved on- I mean rival cry on the floor. SMG3 grabbed the small cat boy with one hand and laid him on the bed. As SMG3 got in his bed, the small boy scooted away, fearing that SMG3 will throw him on the floor again. SMG3 then put his hand on the little 4's back and pushed him closer to SMG3. The small cat boy was about to cry more until SMG3 started to pet him on his head. The small cat boy purred slowly and cuddled closer to SMG3 for comfort. They both yawned and fell asleep together while cuddling cutely.

[ 437 words. Thanks for over 1.1k reads!! This is really amazing and didn't expect this much!💘😙 ]