Chapter 64

In the Lower Town of Gem Harbor, in a relatively cleanly decorated small hotel.

  Luo Heng sat at the end of the bed with a gloomy face, and moved out uneasily, wishing he could hang himself in the air, as if the bed was dirty.

  Gao Liya was lying on the bed carefree, with one leg raised high. In order to hide herself, she finally changed out of her exaggerated pink skirt and wore a simple black top and casual pants.

  Her eyes swept Luo Heng up and down, and there was a hint of sarcasm in the corner of her mouth. Dislike the uncleanness here? The bed here doesn't mind you being dirty yet. She was fully aware of Luo Heng's past as a powerful old man.

  "How long until you get the money?"

  Gao Liya took out a candy from her pocket, opened the package, and accurately threw it into her mouth. It was really boring to follow Luo Heng, and she didn't pay her. If she hadn't followed the professional ethics of a mercenary, she would have thrown Luo Heng into the wilderness a long time ago.

  When Luo Heng heard this, his expression became more and more gloomy. As soon as Gao Liya mentioned money, his heart rhythm became irregular. As a former imperial noble, he is now one of the powerful princes, and his net worth is rich enough. However, Gao Liya is an A-level strongman.

  She wanted too much.

  Before his fiasco, he could still afford the money, but now he is struggling. He couldn't terminate the employment of Gao Liya, and his army was seriously attrited. He couldn't lose another A-level psychic user no matter what. Gao Liya also knew this and took advantage of her ruthlessly.

  This time he ventured to the original territory occupied by the Reform Party in order to transfer property.

  He used to have a secret subordinate who ran a gray industry and had jewelry worth hundreds of millions. He originally planned to take action during this period, but he didn't expect Luo Heng to be defeated so miserably and the Reform Party arrived so quickly that the property was stranded in the 16-01 galaxy with him and he could not take action.

  "I have made an appointment with him and I will go find him in the afternoon."

  "Fifty million."

  Gao Liya was determined.

  Luo Heng gritted his teeth and forced out a sentence: "Okay."

  He never imagined that during the morning he was resting in the hotel, two Reform Party cadres had led a small team to surround the place.

  They carried with them the concealment device for mental scanning developed by Lin Ge, and even Gao Liya was not able to detect it until the encirclement was completed.

  Shi Han was squatting on the roof opposite the hotel. The cold wind raised the corners of his clothes and hair, but he remained motionless in the shooting posture. The gun in his hand was aimed at the sight, and the center of the cross locked the window of the room.

  Aisha led several people to guard the door of the room. According to their speculation, the chance of Gao Liya taking Luo Heng through the door was low.

  After confirming that the preparations were complete, Aisha's voice sounded in the headset: "Action."

  The moment they kicked open the door, Gao Liya jumped up. Her right arm and legs were immediately covered with metal armor. She picked up Luo Heng, who was much taller than her, like a little chicken and jumped out of the window. go out. Behind her, several floating shuttles spread out to form a laser array, blocking Aisha's team.