Chapter 59

16-03 star system, second planet.

  The residence of Luo Heng, the ruler of the Sixteenth Star District, is located here.

  It is more like a magnificent palace than a mansion.

  The architectural style is retro, and a red carpet of handicrafts and embroideries is spread from the edge of the garden to the main hall. Precious gems, rare metals, and art collections are dazzling, piled from the corners to the ceiling. In the dazzling halo, fine red silk hangs from the ceiling, fluttering in the breeze, reflecting the luxurious and ambiguous atmosphere here.

  Luo Heng was lying on the hall, half-dressed, holding a young man in his arms.

  If people had never seen him with their own eyes, they would not believe that the young man in front of them was the scheming and ruthless Luo Heng.

  He has a very alluring skin. Unlike Owen's cold and cold handsomeness, Luo Heng's beauty is seductive and charming, like an orange that is rotten on the inside but exudes a sweet fragrance.

  And this feminine man held the boy in his arms and played with him mercilessly.

  The young man had golden hair, the color of which was like sunlight pouring down the back of his head, covering half of his naked body. Tears kept rolling in his blue eyes. Putting his and Luo Heng's faces together, it's hard to say who is more beautiful.

  If Shihan were here, he would recognize this appearance. If Frances from the White House had a chance to grow up, he would probably look exactly like this boy.

  The door of the main hall was pushed open silently.

  Luo Heng immediately knew who was coming. There was no one behind the door. The door was opened with mental power, and there was only one mental person who could move objects with his thoughts.

  One of the three top mercenaries active in the Upper Ninth District, A-level strongman, "Girl" Gao Liya.

  The sound of leather boots came from outside the door, and Gao Liya finally stepped into the hall.

  She's not called "Girl" for nothing. She has a baby face and is less than 1.6 meters tall. Her dark chestnut hair is tied into a pair of ponytails dotted with bows. She has a doll-like cake skirt and layers of pink gauze that are as fluffy as sweet cotton. sugar.

  "Information?" Luo Heng asked lazily, but there was a hint of vigilance in his eyes.

  But Gao Liya just stretched out a hand to him and said in an indifferent tone that did not match her appearance: "Money."

  After Luo Heng completed the transfer, she opened her StarNet account and did some calculations before narrating in a smooth tone: "As expected, Victor Ivanov surrendered. Following the three star systems in the seventeenth sector, After conquering some galaxies in the Eighteen Star Regions, the Reform Party now has all the inhabited star systems in the Eighteen Star Regions."

  Luo Heng said displeased: "I know this."

  Gao Liya's tone was indifferent. "Don't interrupt me."

  Luo Heng became angry and increased his strength, causing the boy to grunt in pain.

  "Don't think that just because you are an A-level psychic, you can be tyrannical. I provide you with your resources and money."

  "Oh?" Gao Liya said, "I can leave too. There are a lot of princes willing to cooperate with me."

  Luo Heng was silent. He suppressed the violence in his heart and compromised softly: "I'm just anxious. Is there any news?"