Chapter 71

In the afternoon they set out for the court.

  Aisha, Victor and Qin Xingyuan are already waiting there. Seeing Shi Han whom he hadn't seen for a long time, Qin Xingyuan opened his arms to Shi Han enthusiastically like the time he went to save Linge: "Brother!"

  Shi Han glanced at Owen, and then politely extended his hand to Qin Xingyuan just like he did back then. As if repeating yesterday's story, Qin Xingyuan's open arms froze in mid-air in embarrassment.

  Aisha, who later heard about this from Linjiela, laughed.

  Qin Xingyuan laughed and cursed, then came up and patted Shi Han hard on the back. "After all these years, you still do this to me."

  "How are you in the 15th Star District?"

  "Fortunately, we have already established a firm footing, and it is expected to take another three months to finish."

  Here, when Shihan, Aisha and Lin Jiera were attacking the 16th Star District, Qin Xingyuan and two other cadres broke into the 15th Star District. The situation in this sector was in chaos. The original controller of the 15th sector happened to die in the Bloody Thursday Incident, and a group of other minor nobles were fighting to death in this fish pond. So Li Zhenxi made a quick decision and decided to change the situation from where he was not well off. A group of troops was divided and went to fish in the fifteenth star area.

  The private soldiers of these small nobles were more corrupt and incompetent than imagined. Not only did they catch the fish, they also hoped to finish the fish pond in the fifteenth sector in three months.

  "We have all received the news. Are you really an AI life?" Qin Xingyuan looked at Shi Han curiously: "What do you look like in your true form?"

  Shi Han looked at him expressionlessly: "A big atom."

  Qin Xingyuan's head was full of questions. He suddenly remembered something and blurted out without thinking: "Hey, I thought you and Owen were a couple. It turns out that he told me that you two were impossible. That's what he meant..."

  The rest of his words were swallowed in his throat, because he noticed that Owen turned his head to the side with an embarrassed expression, Aisha looked like she wanted to cover his mouth, and Victor was looking at him with pitiful eyes.

  "What..." Qin Xingyuan didn't understand the situation.

  "We really are a couple." Shi Han stated calmly.

  Qin Xingyuan was petrified on the spot. It took him a few seconds to recover from the successive shocks, and he said, "... cross-species love... you are really good at it! Good guy, I'm just a good guy."

  Qin Xingyuan was so shocked by the news that he stayed in Good Guys all day long and finally survived the trial.

  At the military court, they saw Yun Zhuxue, who had been in jail for a week. Her face was haggard, and her hair was thinning a lot, but it was still neatly pulled up and fixed on the back of her head with simple jewelry. Her eyes were bloodshot. , but his eyes are still full of gentleness and firmness from before.

  Her eyes quickly locked onto Shi Han on the witness stand and immediately became sharp. Shi Han also looked at her, his cold and inorganic black eyes filled with calmness.

  At this trial, almost all the people present at the trial were Reform Party cadres with high information authority. They had received the information a week ago, and now they all know that one of their colleagues is actually a free AI life. This is internal information, and Lee Jin-hee means that only members with high-level information permissions will know about it for the time being.