Chapter 75

At this time, on the edge of the fifth star sector, there was an ordinary spaceship.

  A beautiful woman in red looked at the blond, slightly shy young girl in front of her. The girl had two sweet dimples and was holding a bouquet of flowers. She looked like a girl next door in the countryside.

  "Good acting. Change your character for thirty seconds."

  The girl turned her head and walked into the curtain calmly, paused for a moment, and when she came out, she had completely changed her appearance. This is a slender black-haired young man with a cold expression on his handsome face. "He" wears black tactical gloves, a tight-fitting combat uniform, a black windbreaker, and a long silver-white box in his hand.

  The young man raised his eyebrows slightly, raised one corner of his lips evilly, and said in a low and hoarse voice, "How is it?"

  The "woman" in red smiled and said: "Yes, Your Highness, you are about to leave."

  "I told you, don't call me Princess." Qin Xingyue's voice suddenly rose to the level of her original female voice, revealing her true colors. "Teacher, you are too naughty."

  Dongchuan said: "Okay, then I'll call you the bar boy who sells your lust."

  Qin Xingyue: "...can we not mention this?"

  Dongchuan ignored her, touched his chin and thought for a moment, then said: "I think you have learned enough about disguise, but you have not personally assassinated the target, so I cannot let you go out. Therefore, you must carry out a mission. , you pick a target yourself."

  Qin Xingyue looked up and saw the dazzling headline on the news screen: Zhang Hongbo, the ruler of the third economic zone, executed the leader of the Reform Party Li Zhenxi and declared war!

  Zhang Hongbo's triumphant smile was reflected in her pupils. Qin Xingyue was silent for a long time, and suddenly her eyes narrowed like an eagle, and the corners of her lips slowly turned up into a cold and dangerous smile. She stretched out her hand and pointed her slender fingers wrapped in black leather at the powerful bald man.

  "-Just him."

  Then, she took out her communicator and dialed a number she hadn't used for a long time.

  "Brother, it's me...."

  ...

  Lin Hao returned to his residence tiredly and prepared a meal for his daughter. He watched blankly as his daughter put the spoon into her mouth obediently, but he didn't drink any water.

  The scene that happened in the square a few days ago is still vivid in my mind. He saw the leader of the Reform Party being shot by Zhang Hongbo. These days, he saw Zhang Hongbo's men hunting down "spies" and arresting students and workers who had held protests. He didn't know what the fate would be.

  He hasn't found a job yet, and the rent is already due. If he doesn't move out tomorrow, the rent collector will throw him and his belongings out.

  The road ahead is dark. If it weren't for his daughter, he would even want to turn around and jump off this tall building.

  After putting his daughter to bed, he finally took a glass of water and poured it into his unconscious stomach.

  The next second, he turned around suddenly and was surprised to see the projection screen in the living room light up. His heart sank. Could it be that his home had been monitored by Zhang Hongbo? A suffocating fear came over him. At that moment, he even thought that Zhang Hongbo could see his thoughts.