Chapter 80

"I volunteer." Aisha stood up.

  Lin Jiela tucked a strand of snow-white hair behind her ears and retorted: "No! You are still so young, let me do it."

  Aisha said in a sonorous tone: "The higher the mental power, the greater the probability of success of that device. There are not many people with advanced mental power. I have made up my mind. You don't need to stop me."

  "I'll go too." Qin Xingyuan gritted his teeth.

  One after another, people volunteered to perform tasks. Shi Han looked at them and sighed in his heart:

  Is this also a human being...

  He sat in his original position and said nothing. Shi Han didn't value his life that much, but he shouldered a mission, and at least he couldn't die until his mission was accomplished.

  Shihan's silence made Owen relax a little. He didn't know how Shihan would react if he were to put himself in danger. Just thinking about it made him extremely uncomfortable, and he wished he could lock Shi Han in a safe place and never come out.

  He took a breath without trace, calmed down his restless and worried mood, and turned his attention back to the current plan.

  "Let's discuss specific plans."

  …

  One month later.

  Lin Jiera, Ikeda Aisa, Qin Xingyuan and others drove small spaceships, floating like ghosts at the corresponding jump points in stealth mode.

  Their battlefield star map shows that the battle has begun. They saw that the fleet led by Irving changed from fighting back and forth with the enemy to becoming anxious, falling into the encirclement of Brown and Wen Yuzhe, swerving left and right, like a headless fly, although they knew that this was a pre-designed trap. , they were still sweating about it.

  Of course, what they should worry about most is themselves, after all, they are probably the one in fifteen who need to die.

  Qin Xingyuan looked up at the ceiling of the spacecraft, his eyes unfocused. Why did he take the initiative to take on this mission? He remembered that ten years ago, when he was still in Venus Academy of Superpowers, he was an aristocratic son with an excessive sense of justice. That seemed to be a very long memory, as far away as the time when the earth was still the home of mankind.

  Suddenly, Owen's encrypted message was sent:

  Be prepared, the fleet is moving towards your jump point.

  Qin Xingyuan's pupils shrank, but he soon calmed down because he thought of Ya Shi's eyes and her gorgeous short life.

  He is ready.

  In the battlefield, Shihan's consciousness extended to every corner of the fleet, and huge data streams washed away his mental body every minute. However, the master of the virtual world just floated quietly in the space, motionless. Analyzing, calculating, and issuing orders, Shihan monitors everything on the battlefield all the time, acting as the brains of the fleet.

  A stream of data flowed in front of him. Shi Han's attention was swept away, but he immediately became vigilant.

  "There is a man in Kyle Brown's fleet who has very abnormal mental power." Shi Han's voice penetrated into Owen's ears through the earphones.

  "Is there a possible match?"

  "No." Shi Han replied. "This model is too abnormal, it may even be a mutated mental power——"