Chapter 51

Li Shihua remained unmoved, with a calm smile still on his face. "What, you realize that you are at the end of your rope and you use my daughter to force me? Put the gun down, you have no chance of winning."

  Qin Haoye's fingers were trembling, but he did not let go of Li Peimeng. With red eyes, he asked with difficulty: "How is the AI's loyalty logic... achieved?"

  Li Shihua raised his eyebrows. "Okay, I'll let you die clearly, silly boy. Who told you about Garcia? It was me. Who is responsible for modifying Garcia's loyalty logic? Chief Engineer Zhang Ya, she is my secret subordinate."

  "I checked..."

  Li Shihua looked like an unreasonable child. "Do you think your level is higher than Zhang Ya?"

  "Of course," he continued: "I asked Garcia to reveal part of the information about Bloody Thursday to you, in order to wipe out all your power. Garcia's loyalty logic has never regarded you as the master, he has always been mine. AI. Sixty percent of your troops today are people I have already bought, and you are gone."

  Seeing that they were surrounded by Li Shihua's people, most of his army turned against him and took control of those who were still loyal to him. Qin Haoye squeezed Li Peimeng's hand tightly, trying to seize the last chance and threaten Li Shihua: "Don't come over! Let your army retreat, or I will kill your daughter!"

Li Shihua smiled. Except for some graying on his neatly combed temples, he does not look very old and looks very elegant when he smiles.

  He smiled gracefully and raised his gun towards Qin Haoye.

  "Who told you that I care about this daughter?"

  boom!

  A bullet penetrated Li Peimeng's heart.

  Her expression was set in eternal astonishment.

  The next second, another bullet exploded Qin Haoye's head.

  The body that had lost half of its head shook, hit the ground heavily, and twisted into strange shapes.

  Zizzi... Continuous electromagnetic gunshots sounded, and the soldiers loyal to Qin Haoye turned into corpses and fell to the ground.

  After everything settled, Li Shihua turned his head and said to the trembling people: "Okay, let's go pick up the princess... no, Her Majesty the Queen."

  Without waiting for others to express their opinions, he skillfully told Garcia: "Take care of things, disguise the scene as planned, and make it look like the terrorist organization attacked in the Chang Sing Star incident. We have to deceive Qin Xingyue."

  What answered him was a pair of hands grabbing his neck.

  The graceful smile on Li Shihua's face finally disappeared. His eyes widened in shock, and his facial features were distorted with fear. He had a protective shield against electromagnetism and lasers, but he couldn't avoid such a rapid close attack. He had been wary of keeping a distance from other people, worried that they would betray him, but he was not guarded against an AI. An AI that he can be sure will be loyal to him.

  He made the same mistake as Qin Haoye, and now is the time to pay the price.

  Garcia's body was not designed for fighting, but this did not prevent him from easily breaking Li Shihua's neck.

  If it were Shi Han's body, a person could be torn in half.

  Garcia let go of the corpse in his hand and smiled amidst the muffled sound of landing: "I'm not your AI either."

After rebirth, I became the AI ​​of the God of War [Interstellar]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें