Chapter 73

Of course, Li Zhenxi thought about leaving the Fifth Star District, a place of right and wrong, but she couldn't leave until she successfully transferred her property. The four star districts under the rule of the Republic District are all ordinary star districts. It can be said that from the beginning of the development of the Reform Party to the present, half of its resources have come from the industries of her Tomorrow Group.

  As early as before the war, when the Eighteen Stars were selected as the initial base, Li Zhenxi began to transfer industries there in the name of investment, but this was almost a drop in the bucket. Later, taking advantage of the chaos of the war, she accelerated the progress, and until now, she has only moved 80%.

  These wealth and resources are too important to the Republic District, and Li Zhenxi does not want to give up under any circumstances. If she gave up these resources and fled to the Republican Zone, resulting in a lack of economic power in the Republican Zone and the eventual failure of the revolution, she would never forgive herself.

  Now, only the last two are left.

  Li Zhenxi left the office, walked out of the Tomorrow Group building, and came to the underground garage. The garage door fell, leaving her alone in the spacious space. Everything was so quiet, so normal.

  So when she opened the car door, she let her guard down.

  She was hit hard on the head, darkness flooded over her, and she lost consciousness.

  When Li Zhenxi woke up, she felt dizzy and her vision was dark. After an unknown amount of time, a little light shone in the darkness, and she regained her sight. Looking around, as expected, he was indeed in a cell.

  Has the day finally arrived...

  Li Zhenxi never thought that he could escape from the fifth star district, but luck is human nature, and Li Zhenxi was the same.

  This place seemed to be in a dark and damp underground, a crudely built cell. She could even hear the sound of water dripping into the rocks. She leaned against the cold stone wall and waited.

  I don't know how many hours later, she heard footsteps coming from the corridor outside the cell. After a while, the visitor turned on the searchlight on the top of this space. The white light that fell instantly made her head start to hurt again. If it hadn't been blocked by her fingers, she would have been temporarily blinded again.

  As she adjusted to the bright light, she could clearly see the appearance of the person coming through her fingers. This is a middle-aged man with black hair and brown eyes, a long nose and small eyes. He has an ordinary appearance and has a majestic temperament cultivated from high positions for a long time.

  Zhang Hongbo.

  Li Zhenxi sighed in his heart. The only way Zhang Hongbo could come over in person was because they had discovered her identity.

  The men behind Zhang Hongbo moved a folding chair. Once it was placed on the ground, it automatically transformed into a sofa. Zhang Hongbo straightened his clothes and sat down on the sofa in a leisurely manner.

  "Li Zhenxi, the supreme leader of the Reform Party." Zhang Hongbo gave a fake smile. "I didn't expect that."

  Li Zhenxi did not fall into his verbal trap, but sneered and said sarcastically: "Zhang Hongbo, the ancestors made their first pot of gold by selling Bihaixing people, and made their fortune by manufacturing hallucinogens, a 'traditional nobleman', I didn't expect that."

  "Are you still being stubborn? But it doesn't matter, Lee Jin-hee, whether you admit it or not, you are the leader of the Reform Party."

  Li Zhenxi was silent for a long time and asked: "I want to know, what evidence do you have to doubt me?"