Chapter 60

Shihan's bionic body was sitting in its original position, but his consciousness had jumped into the star network, and among the many network nodes shining like stars in the night sky, he quickly locked on the one on the space station.

  With a thought in his mind, he quickly arrived in front of the space station. In the virtual space, it looks like an oval planet with a halo.

  Different from entities, virtual networks are composed of dense blue characters. Each character is like a grain of sand in a sand sculpture. They are intertwined and beating, and they are the pulse of the information age.

  The virtual mental power belonging to AI spread out, and an invisible force grabbed the "planet" and gathered it into a sharp cone. When the head of the awl touched the surface of the "planet", it was as if two meteorites had collided. A layer of transparent characters appeared in the shock wave. Along with it, the blue characters disintegrated, turning into light debris and dissipating in the endless space. middle.

  Shi Han stretched out his hands, stretched out his mental power, grasped both sides of the intelligent system, and exerted force.

  It was torn in half.

  In the real world, the large military space station outside the Glow Fortress is like an asteroid running on a predetermined orbit. At that moment, the entire space station went dark.

  Before the technicians on the space station even had time to receive a warning from the system, it completely collapsed without warning. The lights in the base flickered on and off, and the weapons depot started to move, accompanied by frightening explosions; the oxygen production equipment released 90% of the oxygen content for one moment, and dropped to 10% the next second, like epilepsy; the main intelligence started After talking about nonsense like "kunjin, hot, hot, hot, tuen, tuen," it became completely mute after a while.

  People on the space station activated the emergency manual devices one after another and gathered together to survive in this space station without intelligent systems to survive. At this time, the positioning system of this asteroid-sized space station that could launch a star-killing strike collapsed and had lost its value.

  Shihan did not create a big explosion and wipe out the space station. The main reason is that the space station can still be used after being repaired, and the secondary reason is to kill fewer people.

  He returned to his bionic body, and Lin Jiera, with empty eyes and a majestic aura, was clearly reflected in his field of vision.

  On the three-dimensional image of the battlefield, Li Hongzhe's fleet has formed a protective circle and is close to their current position. Two powerful spiritual powers spread out from both sides of the battlefield, one belonging to Lin Jiera and the other belonging to Gao Liya.

  They opened the hangar of the accompanying transport ship, and countless drones flew out from the belly of the transport ship, like a dense swarm of flying ants. Following closely behind was a larger aircraft equipped with a starship-level energy cannon, calibrated with the mental power of an A-level expert. The blue muzzle is pregnant with deadly energy beams. Each shot hits the weak point of the enemy ship's protective cover, or if you are lucky, send them to the west.

  As Lin Jiera and Gao Liya took action, the battle immediately became intense.

  Li Hongzhe doesn't seem to have an A-level psychic power around him, but the interstellar battlefield has never been his main show. Instead of powerful individuals, he had armies. A large number of mid-level and low-level spiritual power users control their own aircraft, rush into the battlefield, and control the defense system to provide themselves with a layer of insurance.