Chapter 54

George seemed to have been hit by a heavy hammer in the middle room, his blood almost boiled, and unbelievable ecstasy swept over him. Only one sentence remained in his mind: The imperial power is dead.

  "...We are the Galactic Revolutionary Party. We call for new laws and new governments to return power to the people. Unite! Together with your relatives, your neighbors, your colleagues, and strangers who hold the same beliefs, beautiful tomorrow will be achieved through struggle!”

  He heard the whispers of the crowd watching.

  "The emperor is gone..." "The nobles rebelled..." "Then why should we listen to them?" "They have guns, so be careful what you say..."

  He saw a girl in the crowd wink at him, her hands behind her back.

  He saw his mother coming out of the shabby alley and appearing in his sight, looking around, looking for him.

  George suddenly got the strength from nowhere, shouted, struggled to lift off the guards who were still pressing on him, and stumbled towards his mother. The cake remnants fell from his body and scattered all over the floor while running.

  George's mother stood looking at him in the bloody setting sun, but her expression suddenly became frightened, and she covered her mouth with her hands. Behind George, the guard was aiming his gun at him.

  That moment seemed to stretch indefinitely.

  boom!

  Gunfire rang out.

  George ran forward without stopping.

  The ones who fell were the guards.

  That shot was like a signal, and there were continuous gunshots. The noble guards who raised their guns against the unarmed civilians fell one by one.

  "Imperial power is dead!" the girl who winked at George shouted as she shot easily. She is a psychic.

Her companions laughed amidst the blood and smoke: "——Human rights should be established!"

  The frowning people on the streets finally knew what they wanted.

  The people of the Galaxy don't want much.

  They want human rights.

  If the noble doesn't give it, then take it back!

  "We have guns too!" someone shouted.

  More people with weapons appeared out of nowhere, like a well-trained army. The flames of war burned all the way to the mansion of the planet's administrator, Baron House.

  The ground was filled with flames and thick smoke billowing into the sky. The remains of satellites in the sky turned into meteors and fireballs. The fleet came from nowhere and tore apart the local garrison. Half of the sky was dyed red by the sunset and the other half by the fire. It was as magnificent as blood.

  In the midst of war and chaos, George finally embraced his mother.

  He couldn't say anything but shouted.

  "Mother."

  …

  A fighter plane hovered over Baron House's mansion, and the force field swept away the charming garden. The neatly trimmed shrubs were torn apart, and the bright red petals shattered to pieces on the ground, forming a thick carpet.

  Owen jumped off the fighter plane vigorously and landed steadily.

  "Where is House?" He looked around and asked the members of the Reform Party following him.