Chapter 56

Who am I? Shihan thought.

  Assuming that he was contaminated by the original broken spiritual body, does this mean that saving galactic civilization is not his own whim at all, but the original mission deeply rooted in his heart?

  He forced himself to suppress the panic in his heart and nodded to Chen Hua. "I see."

  Chen Hua saluted respectfully: "At your service, my lord."

  Arranging for Chen Hua to stay on the planet to assist the administrator, Shi Han and Aisha returned to their base camp, Qiu Ri Star. Thanks to the efficient delivery of government orders in the information age, two weeks later, production and life on the planet captured by this lightning attack were almost back on track. Qin Xingyuan and Owen still stayed in their respective systems to organize defense work.

  The emergence of the Reform Party undoubtedly stirred up waves. They have been operating in the Eighteenth Sector for a long time. In just one blitzkrieg, they captured six inhabited star systems in this sector, accounting for about two-thirds of the territory of the Eighteenth Sector. , there are also three transportation hubs leading to the Fifth Star District. This area controlled by the Reform Party is called the "Republican District".

  In this battle, ten nobles, big and small, were thrown into prison. According to the first version of the Republican District's criminal law, a total of five people were sentenced to death by the court, two people were sentenced to life imprisonment, two people were sentenced to ten to twenty years, and two were sentenced to five years. one person. There were also several moderate nobles headed by Yun Zhuxue who voluntarily gave up their private armies and political power and instead used their own property to organize industrial production.

  In just a few months, galactic civilization has undergone major changes that have not been seen in thousands of years, with one wave rising after another.

  The reaction of the imperial nobles who were engaged in a war between princes when they heard the news could not be described as thunderous. For example, Li Hongzhe, the ruler of the Seventeenth Star District, almost vomited blood.

  When the Revolutionary Party raid occurred, he was fighting to death with Luo Heng, the ruler of the 16th sector, at the border.

  The Seventeenth and Sixteenth Star Districts do not have any special status in the empire. They are star districts with relatively ordinary resources. Both he and Luo Heng want to annex each other's foundation as soon as possible and expand their territory. In the face of mastering the five military districts or the economic Only when you encounter opponents in the third district can you have an advantage in the battle for the throne. When the news about the Reform Party came, the war between him and Luo Heng was intensifying, and 30% of the fleet had been destroyed, which made him heartbroken. However, as long as we can win, let alone 30%, we will not hesitate to win 50%.

  As a result, when they were fighting for the throne, a group of people actually appeared and shouted that they wanted a republic? ? ?

  It was just a shout, and Li Hongzhe just took it as a joke. Unexpectedly, he stopped laughing before he started laughing - the Reform Party was so powerful that it directly destroyed several of his most important transportation hubs.

  Luo Heng took the opportunity to beat the drowned dog, the front line collapsed, and half of the territory of the 17th sector was handed over.

  Li Hongzhe's mentality collapsed.

  But when he thought about Victor Ivanov and Yun Zhuxue in the Eighteenth Star District, he felt better again. Who told the Reform Party to build its base camp under your rule? You haven’t discovered it for so long. Isn’t this a disaster?