Chapter 65

After cracking it, the contents of the system were clearly displayed in front of them.

  This is a dead hand system in the standard sense. The second it was activated, as Luo Heng said, a huge protective shield rose from the ground and enveloped the entire Gem Harbor in the blink of an eye.

  But Luo Heng concealed the procedure after the protective shield was raised - a large amount of nerve gas was released, killing almost all living things in the protective shield, and only bacteria and viruses with extremely strong survivability could be spared.

  That's not all. The purpose of releasing the nerve gas is to ensure that no intelligent beings can interfere with the final step of nuking the entire city.

  No one knows that Luo Heng built an intricate biochemical laboratory underground in Gem Harbor. This dead-hand system was established to prevent the accidental spread of products in biochemical laboratories.

  Gao Liya felt her mind go blank at first, and now a wave of anger surged up, filling the blank like inflating a balloon, and gradually squeezing her reason.

  "Luo Heng, how dare you! How dare you use me to do such a thing!" She was so angry that her words became incoherent. "Bitch! Scum! mlgb!! See if I don't kill you!!!"

  She was about to pull her consciousness back from the Star Network to reality and go after Luo Heng, but she found that Shi Han moved in front of her and stopped her.

  "Help us, quickly."

  His usually calm tone was a bit anxious at the moment. "I analyzed the operating logic and found that the only way to suspend this dead system is to invade the biochemical laboratory. The unit that controls the nerve gas is on the laboratory server, and this laboratory is not under our control."

  Gao Liya reached out to several lines extending outward from the Dead Hand system, which were information channels connecting subsystem units. She put her mental power into the Dead Hand system and quickly analyzed it, and she quickly found the line leading to the nerve gas unit. She followed the line and her heart sank when she saw the nerve gas control unit.

  Too complicated.

  If she hadn't been in a mental state now, she would have turned pale.

  Their position was on the edge of Gem Harbor, just outside the attack range. Luo Heng must have calculated it in advance. However, he originally wanted to keep Shihan and Aisha within the attack range, but this idea came to nothing. Shihan and Aisha chased him too fast, and he was injured. He was carried by Gao Liya, and his speed was slightly slower. When the dead hand system was activated, all four people reached the safe range.

  Shihan, Gao Liya and Aisha are all safe in theory, but they cannot ignore the tens of millions of residents of Gem Harbor. Even a "profit-only" mercenary like Gao Liya can't do it.

  She asked anxiously: "How much time do we have?"

  Shi Han glanced at the code: "3 minutes."

  Gao Liya's heart sank to the bottom. There is almost no system that two A-levels and one near-A-level mental power user cannot break, but it is almost impossible to do so in such a short period of time. And her idea of ​​having the local police directly break into the real laboratory failed because of this time limit.

  "It must be done." Shi Han said firmly.

  Aisha has the same attitude.

  The communication between their three mental bodies actually only took a millisecond. Luo Heng had not yet taken ten meters away, but they did not have time to kill Luo Heng, so they could only devote themselves to the work of cracking the poison gas system.