Chapter 57

At this point, if he hasn't discovered his own feelings, there is something wrong with his brain.

  I was crazy, completely crazy. Owen thought, falling in love with an AI life? Something's wrong with me, am I sick?

  The second thought that came to mind was that Shi Han must know. He has countless sensors that are constantly monitoring the environment. How could he not notice his heartbeat? What does Shihan think? Do you think he is ridiculous?

  No, it's more likely a "you humans" type of tolerance, right? Just like when Shi Han made him react during a neurological examination, he asked him nonchalantly if he wanted to help. Shihan didn't take the inevitable situation in the morning seriously, let alone the shyness of being honest, it didn't exist at all, okay?

  After all, AI life does not have such needs... What difference does family, love, and friendship make to Shi Han? What is the difference between him, Qin Xingyuan and Aisha to Shi Han? Wait, does he have feelings for humans? You're not just pretending, are you? calm! calm!

  The more Owen thought about it, the more frustrated he became, and the more he thought about it, the more panicked he became. The contempt for myself echoed over and over again in my mind: People can't, at least they shouldn't. Shouldn't, shouldn't, shouldn't...

  We can't go on like this, we must keep distance from Shihan.

  He returned to the bedroom in a daze with a head of moisture. Shi Han reached over and brushed his hair.

  "Why is it still wet?" Shi Han patted the empty space next to him. "Sit here and let me wipe it for you."

  Owen's mind was set on keeping his distance, and his body leaned in very honestly.

  One thought said: Keep your distance!

  Another thought said: Forget it, just let it be, as long as Shihan doesn't mind that he has thoughts about him.

  The second thought quickly defeated the first. Not only did Owen not keep his distance, he lay back and leaned against Shihan.

  so comfortable.

  Shi Han was a little absent-minded. Now that he calmed down, he thought about the original state again. He always felt like a **** and didn't know what the consequences would be.

  After a while, Owen seemed to notice something and asked him: "What's wrong with you?"

  Shi Han thought for a moment and asked: "If one day, you find that you are not who you remember, maybe you have been affected..."

  "Stop 'if one day', you're talking about you, right?" Owen ruthlessly revealed. "Why didn't you say you had a friend?"

  Shi Han made a move, threw the towel away, and ruffled Owen's hair.

  "What are you doing!" Owen struggled under the huge force generated by the machine.

  "It's hard to teach you how to teach." Shi Han said with a straight face. "So what's the answer?"

  Owen stopped joking and asked seriously: "Why do you think you are affected?" After he finished speaking, something suddenly occurred to him. "That 'dream'? The last time I woke you up?"

  Shi Han nodded. So perceptive...

  "Is that a memory?"

  Too keen.

  "yes."

  "How can you be sure that it's not your own memory?"

  "he died."