Chapter 70

Owen grabbed his hand tightly and kept repeating: "You are not allowed to leave me."

  "I'm not going anywhere."

  They hugged each other in a desolate ruins for a long time, until the stars fell, and a gleam of light rose from the horizon of this planet with a four-hour rotation period.

  "Go back." Shi Han said.

  "Um."

  Aisha had already received the news, advocating that they return to rest first. She had almost cleaned up the 16-08 galaxy and would clean up all the mess in the 16th sector.

  When Shihan and Owen finally arrived at the Glow Fortress and returned to their residence, Owen's heart finally relaxed.

  He stared at Shi Han with his eyes fixed on him and said forcefully: "For the next week, until Yun Zhuxue's trial is completed, I won't allow you to go anywhere."

  "how about you?"

  "I'll be with you."

  Shi Han smiled happily: "Okay."

  "And...I want to tell you, I have to tell you..."

  Owen's voice suddenly softened, and he turned his face sideways, as if he was still too ashamed, so he closed his eyes. He was shaking slightly, as if it would take all of his strength to say the next words. Under the dim light, the eyelashes resemble fluttering butterflies.

  "I love you. Shihan." He repeated it again, louder this time. "I love you."

  "I know it's hard for you to understand, but... it's not the same love as Victor and you..." He said a little confused. "Human beings, as well as most creatures in the universe, have genders and usually have a more intimate relationship... I love you like that, do you understand?"

  Shi Han was stunned for a moment. Owen thought he was extremely surprised and felt a pain in his heart, but he ignored it and continued to say:

  "I know I'm wrong, I'm a pervert, I have problems, but I can't help it, and I don't know why. I once thought, this is fine. As long as I don't say anything, you will always be by my side. This What's the difference? The moment I thought you died, I really understood that I wanted you to know, even if I die, I still want you to know..."

  His voice was choked.

  "I know it's hard for you to understand, and I don't ask you for anything..."

  Shi Han recovered from the shock caused by these self-loathing words and opened his mouth to explain: "Who said I can't understand?"

  "Huh?" Owen turned his head in surprise.

  "You think I did it accidentally? I kissed you accidentally? I touched you accidentally so early in the morning?"

  Owen's brain went crazy.

  Shi Han suddenly felt distressed. He thought that since he had changed Owen's life trajectory so many times, he would not be injured so seriously, and his mind would not be like a glass ball that shattered at the touch of a touch. In the end, he still underestimated Owen's suffering. He made a joke, but it made him so depressed.

  "Are you a fool?" He hugged Owen who was still stunned and said in his ear: "I'm sorry."

  He felt Owen's arms wrap firmly around his waist.

  "Really?" Owen asked quietly.

  "Really. I am your AI and you are my human."

  Shi Han let out a muffled laugh in the hollow of his shoulder. "And I want to fuck you."