Chapter 63

Victor couldn't suppress his curiosity and secretly looked up and down at Shi Han. After Shi Han noticed this little trick, he smiled sheepishly:

  "Shihan, is this you or... a bionic machine?"

  Shi Han raised his eyebrows: "What do you think?"

  "I guess it's not me. I heard that some A-level psychics don't like to let themselves show up unless they are involved in high-intensity battles. They always control their mechanical bodies to wander around. Are you this kind of person?" Victor asked tentatively.

  Shi Han didn't say anything. He just gave up and stopped inquiring about Shi Han's strength and identity. Instead, he asked about business: "What's the result of the investigation? Why did someone want to kill me?"

  Shi Han transferred the information to him.

  Perhaps because he understood that he had reached the end, the sniper who attacked Victor confessed his crime and motive after waking up in the police station.

  His father was Li Hongzhe's subordinate and one of the original managers of Glow Fortress. Comparing Li Hongzhe's testimony, this nobleman named Jin Inhyuk did all kinds of evil in the local area, causing public resentment. On the day the Reform Party captured the Glorious Fortress, riots broke out in the city. Some ordinary people knocked down the statue in the center of the square to vent their anger, while a few thugs also broke into the residence of a minor noble.

  The most vicious group wanted to invade Kim In Hyuk's house, but his house had a smart protection system. The thugs who couldn't get in became angry and found his family members who were away, who lived in a vacation home under his name. Kim In-hyuk’s wife in the house.

  When the group left, Jin Inhyuk's wife was no longer human.

  The chaos in the war is extremely difficult to control. It was not until yesterday that the Reform Party and the local police department sorted out the cases of the past few days. Most of these murderers are still being hunted. Kim In Hyuk's son was blinded by anger and wanted to assassinate the Revolutionary Party members to relieve his hatred.

  Victor was targeted because Jin Inhyuk's son knew him.

  When the young man was imprisoned, he still roared that Victor was a traitor to the nobility, who collaborated with the mob and killed his mother.

  Victor fell into a long silence after reading the case information given by Shi Han.

  "The mob..." He swallowed hard. "Is it the fault of the Reform Party's propaganda? Is it us who made them hate the nobility so much that they committed such a heinous crime?"

  Shi Han shook his head without hesitation.

  "You are too idealistic, Victor. The group itself is chaotic, and there are always some people who are irrational and go to extremes. You can't prevent such tragedies from happening. You can only guide them as much as possible before they happen, and make them pay after they happen. The price. We have already hunted down some of them, and the Glow Fortress has also implemented traffic control. In a week at most, these thugs who have committed extreme acts will be caught."

  Victor was surprised: "You and my teacher said the same thing."

  "What?"

  Victor lowered his eyes and frowned slightly. "Say I'm too idealistic."

  "It's easy to see."

  "When I first came to the Eighteenth Star Region, I visited several industrial planets and resource planets around the territory. I saw the poor people there. Their living conditions were extremely poor, and they didn't even have nutritionally balanced food or clean clothes.