Chapter 67

Three days later, Shihan and Aisha finished handling the affairs related to Gao Liya and set off again to the Sixteenth Star District.

  The Reform Party's fleet has been deployed in the 01-03 star system in the 16th Star Sector. They led two detachments from two lines of communication deep into Luo Heng's control area. The remaining habitable galaxies are nominally under Luo Heng's control, but Luo Heng actually no longer has that many troops to patrol and defend these galaxies.

  Even he himself fled in a hurry with the remaining defeated generals in an unknown place in the Sixteenth Star District. The Revolutionary Party's troops occupied the ports and jump points in the Sixteenth Star District first, directly blocking external traffic. Luo Heng is now a turtle in a urn, as anxious as an ant on a hot pot.

  While Shihan and Aisha were looking for Luo Heng, they were cleaning up his manpower, sorting out the management structure of the newly added territory in the Republic District, and establishing a new government. This work is quite tedious, but it is much easier than fighting on the front line.

  A month has passed, and only the last galaxy in the sixteen star districts has not been taken over. Luo Heng's traces have appeared several times, but when they arrived, he was always missing.

  On this day, Shi Han received another witness report from a patrol team, claiming that Luo Heng was found on an industrial planet in the 16-04 galaxy. Shi Han was not surprised by this these days. As usual, he called a small team and headed towards the planet.

  On the other side, on the industrial planet No. 1099 in the 16-04 galaxy, Luo Heng was sitting in an inconspicuous abandoned factory. The screen of the communicator was on, and a surprising number was displayed on it.

  "Shihan is coming this way, you keep your word."

  A gentle female voice came from his earphones, kind and old, with a hint of painful trembling.

  "I keep my word."

  …

  Victor once again came to Green Banyan Planet to visit his teacher. He heard that Yun Zhuxue went to the Sixteenth Star District some time ago, saying it was to relax. He was worried about the teacher going to a war zone that had not yet been settled, but he was relieved that the teacher was willing to go out for a walk.

  The access control of the Yun Family Mansion had already recorded Victor's fingerprints and eye scan data. He entered the Yun Family Mansion directly without informing anyone. Skillfully choosing the shortest path, Victor arrived outside Yunzhuxue's study. When he was about to ring the doorbell, he found that the door was open, only a crack.

  The sound of the call came through the crack in the door. Victor felt very embarrassed and was about to walk away, but what entered his ears shocked him to stop.

  "How far is Shihan away from you?...The ability of AI life is beyond your imagination. You must see the right time and activate the device I gave you. That device can only make him weak for five seconds, which will make your A-level The mental power user should seize this opportunity to deal with him... I will keep my word, and after it is done, I will use my influence to let you and your troops escape to the fifteenth star area..."

  Victor's mind was so startled that it almost stopped running wildly at this moment. Cold season? AI life? Escape to the 15th Star District... Is the teacher talking to Luo Heng? Why did she betray the Reform Party—by the way, Shihan, Shihan is an AI life? How long has it been since the Exploration War? Aren’t all AI lives enslaved by humans?

  He immediately slowed down his steps, leaned against the wall and listened intently for a while, and what he heard confirmed his suspicion.

  He quickly left the Yun family mansion.