Chapter 78

Destruction, chaos and fear have engulfed people's lives, which is what Shihan saw when he visited the virus-ravaged upper three districts. This originally prosperous area had just recovered from the war, and was suddenly thrown into the purgatory of disease.

  There is a virus in him, she has been to the hospital, which one has just died, and several areas of the city have been blocked today... These topics have replaced war and run through people's lives. Shihan saw that in the areas where the disease was earliest, A child stood alone in front of the hospital, watching in ignorance as the bodies of his parents were taken out; seeing people huddled at home, going out to play and work seemed to have become a very distant memory; seeing medical workers accidentally infected, slowly Fall slowly...

  This virus was named Z-virus by Linge's team.

  He kept searching for the source of the Z virus, but could not find a reasonable explanation from the pathological analysis of infectious diseases, until one day, Alice got an abnormal data and notified him.

  Following the clues, Shi Han found a biochemical factory hidden underground, which was connected to the city's ventilation ducts. Shi Han sneaked into the factory, only to find that there was no staff inside, only equipment controlled by simple programs, spreading the virus outwards.

  But it's not empty here.

  Shi Han looked at the human body in front of him in shock. It was an invisible human figure because his whole body was covered with various pipes, and his hands and body were covered with indescribable scales and tumors. He analyzed the function of this system and found that it was transporting viral pathogens to the human body. After these viruses multiplied in large numbers in the body, his blood was extracted for extracorporeal circulation to separate out the viruses and then transported to the outside world.

  This virus can only reproduce in large numbers in living people, and this person was actually used as a living petri dish.

  Shi Han immediately informed Lin Ge. When they arrived, the man was still alive.

  "Walter..." After saying that, he died.

  Linge didn't care about shock and sentimentality, or even respect for the body of the deceased. Under the threat of tens of billions of people's lives, he was busy slicing the body before it cooled down.

  Shi Han searched for Walter's traces and found that he was originally Zhang Hongbo's subordinate and managed to escape during the war. Judging from the direction of his spaceship's escape, he should have escaped to Kyle Brown's territory.

  This likely has something to do with Kyle Brown as well.

  Do they have medication? What if the virus spreads to their territory? These people, in order to win, will do anything...

  Shi Han sighed. Human beings.

  He asked Xiaoxing and Alice to search in the 11th Star District, but there was no trace of the drug at all. Is there really none? Are they planning to completely isolate this area for a period of time and wait until it becomes a dead zone?

  Confusing thoughts swirled in Shihan's mind, and Owen also tended to believe that Walter and Kyle Brown had the medicine, but Shihan couldn't find it anyway. Time passed day by day, and the situation became more and more serious. Just when they were puzzled, good news came from Linge's laboratory.

  At least, Han and Owen thought this was good news before listening to Linge's explanation.

  The laboratory looks chaotic, but to these researchers it is orderly. Lin Ge was sitting among a pile of reagents and equipment, holding a test tube in his hand and shining it into the light. When he saw them coming in, Lin Ge showed a tired smile, and the blue and black under his eyes became darker.