Chapter 26

Happy Reading!!!

1 week later

"Will you let me know where we are going?"

Roop ignored Shaurya's question and continued driving the car. Seeing her ignorance Shaurya looked away with a pouty face.

"Ok now don't be sad. We are going to meet my mom and you are going to spend the whole day with her."

"What? Me? Roop, why will I spend my whole day with your mom?"
Roop looked at him with emotion flowing in her eyes. She held his hands and kept on her lap while playing with his finger.

"Because she is your mom too."

Shaurya's body froze hearing her. Roop noticed the stiffness in his body which made her rub his back of the palm to assure him.

"i .a..will you be there with me? I need you on my side."

He whispered while looking down. Roop felt bad seeing him sad like this. She can feel his tension in the way he is holding her hands tightly.

"My mom will not eat you. She is a vegetarian. "

He glared at her for her joke. His heart wasn't at peace. Feeling a motherly love after so many years will make his emotion very much overwhelmed, and he was scared about this.

"Now, mom is waiting for you."

Roop's voice made him come from his thoughts. Looking outside the window he realized that they had reached. He can see Roop mom standing there waving her hand at them.

"At least meet your mom."

"I would have met but I can't. I have to go as my book is going to be published tomorrow and I have to see everything personally."

He nodded at her and opened the door to go but their intertwined hands made him stop. Turning back, he looked at her. Roop came forward and gave him a small peak on his lips, assuring him.

"You should smile while meeting your mom. Maa ke samne dara nhi jata hai."

He again nodded his head, but a smile wasn't on his lips. He felt his heart beating in his ribcage wildly and was ready to come out.

Roop mom, Mrs. Radha Kapoor was standing there wearing an ironed green saree with specs dangling on her nose. Her hair was very grey, and face was wrinkled. A smile was constant on her face just like Roop.

Shaurya brought her small smile while fighting with his finger. He bent down to take her blessing who blessed him wholeheartedly.

"God bless you Mera bacha. How are you?"

Hearing Mera bacha his body became cold as the emotion was taking control. Just two words were enough to create tears in his eyes.

"I am good Mrs. Kapoor."

She laughed at him and welcomed him inside. Shaurya noticed that she was having a problem while walking so he offered his hands and helped her walk inside.

"Don't call me Mrs. Kapoor. I am your mom so call me mom only."

"Okay mom."

He felt a huge lump in his throat after the word rolled out from his tongue. He took a seat in front of her and continued to play with his finger.

"Don't be nervous. Make yourself comfortable."

He just gave a nervous smile, but he was not at peace.

"Let's have breakfast because Roop must have not given you breakfast and would have dragged you here."

He nodded his head and they both reached the dining table. Shaurya noticed that no one was there in the house except her. Roop doesn't have any siblings nor her dad. So Mrs. Kapoor lives in this house alone only.

The Rajput's: The Untangle Mystery Of Their LivesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara