Chapter 51

I don't know what is happening with wattpad and why the hell it wasn't showing you the chapter. Even today also people aren't able to read the chapter 51. So, I am updating the it again. If anyone has a problem with continuous update then I am really sorry:(

Happy Reading!!!

Holi Day,

The festival of colours, unity, playfulness, reconciliation. A festival in which even the enemies become our friends, where good wins over evil. The whole country was celebrating this festival with enthusiasm and forgetting their dilemma with others.

Today's air itself holds the positivity and richness of fortunity. People getting draped into white clothes and waiting to colour their loved ones.

With positivity and enthusiasm, the day festival is also filled with love. The Holi festival itself is associated with the love between lord Krishna and Radha Rani. People being in love wish to colour the person with gulal to show caste their love for them.

Just like every other excited couple in the Rajout family, all four couples are excited for their first Holi with their wives. After so many difficulties, distances, and cries, finally, they are together, celebrating their first Holi with their wives.

Heer, who doesn't like Holi, is hiding inside the washroom without Ishaan noticing. She knew that her husband had an immense love for this festival. She heard this information about her husband through Roshni who was talking to Simran last night.

Ishaan, who was already out in the vast garden of their mansion, was looking for his wife but she was nowhere to be seen. He was all coloured in various gulal but the person he wished to colour him wasn't present only.

His eyes saw his younger brother, Vivaan colouring his wife with blue gulal while she screamed, trying to run away from him. Kriti was glaring at Vivaan who smiled sheepishly looking at her angry face.

Taking the full plate of gulal from the table kept in the garden, she was ready to throw the whole plate when Vivaan moved closer to her. Holding her hands, lifting the plate he let her throw all the colour over his head.

Kriti felt blood rushing towards her cheeks at his actions. The plate slipped from her hands, landing on the grassy garden. Vivaan pulled her closer, all coloured in pink gulal. Looking around and noticing people around them Kriti tried to push him away but he just shook his head vigorously.

All the colour settled on his head and fell on her face, covering her with it. Her lips parted with his unexpected stunts. Noticing her thoughts in a daze of thoughts, Vivaan again shook his head and her eyes got closed due to his actions.

"Vivaan, let me god," she whispered, quivering, seeing him leaning lower.

"Your beauty got enhanced because you are coloured by me with the colour of love," he replied. His voice held the conviction which made her shudder.

Love?

Love is something which they never thought about. Currently, staring into his eyes which were diving deep into her soul. Her heart fluttered with the feeling and abruptly it hit her that she loved her husband.

The same man who never leaves a chance to flirt with her like a shameless, who loves food more than anything in this world, who can talk to her in the dirtiest way but still sound so innocent.

Abruptly, pushing him away she ran away from him as she was getting hypnotised by his eyes and smile. The smile which can make her smile like crazy. Turning back she noticed him colouring his brothers.

She moved towards Kavya who was silently standing at one of the corners, glaring at everyone with a smile. But suddenly Kriti saw her blushing. Noticing her eyes on Vihaan and their conversation through their eyes, made her giggle.