Chapter 43

My viva exams are going to start on 27 Feb and written ones are starting from 2 March to 27 March, so I won't be able to update any chapter till 27 March. Now, I have to concentrate on my studies from today. And I promise to give regular updates after my exam completion. My 10th class is going to start on 1st April so I will try to complete this book before the month ends so I can focus on my 10th class study:)

My younger brother, no actually a devil in an eight-year-old boy's body. That stupid boy sprayed perfume around me when I was writing the chapter, just to irritate me. He doesn't know that I am sensitive to smells. And now my head is bursting with pain. Only a few words were remaining so I wrote. PLEASE BE SAFE FROM YOUR BROTHERS:)

Happy Reading!!!

"It's a suicide."

As those words rolled out from the inspector's lips, Vivaan's hands grabbed his collar in a tight grip and yelled at him.

"Don't you fucking dare to say that again? My Vihaan is not weak. He doesn't do such stupidity."

Shaurya pulled him back and tried to calm him down. His own eyes were filled with tears but he couldn't break down like this. Everyone needs him.

"Sir, we are just assuming that he might have tried to kill himself. There is very little chance that it was an accident."

Vivaan didn't reply to anything and walked near where the car was coming down. His heart was beating so fast that he wasn't able to breathe properly.

"Please Vihaan be safe. At least for Kavya's sake. What will I say to her? Please."

He was murmuring himself while staring at the hands coming out from the car. He was wishing that it shouldn't be Vihaan. Maybe someone else in Vihaan's car but not him.

Shaurya kept his hands on his shoulder in assures. In the next few minutes, the car was kept on the ground. With their slow steps and heavy hearts, the brothers both reached the car.

The inspector opened the door while two men were holding the body. The man's face was still not visible and both the brothers were getting impatience with it.

"Sir he is not Vihaan Singh Rajput."

Relief washed over the brother hearing the constable's words. Vivaan hugged Shaurya assuring himself that their brother was safe. He is alive. But still, the question was there what his unknown man was doing in Vihaan's car.

"Inspector, I need to know about Vihaan. Do anything but we want him safely."

Shaurya said with a voice held with authority and hardness. He was just praying for Vihaan to be safe and in a good place.

"Sir our whole department is busy with a murder named Kavya so we will take the time to find your brother."

The inspector said while observing the dead man's body. The brothers don't want to see whose body it is. But Kavya's name got the brother's attention. They looked at each other while thinking.

Already they know that Kavya was with Nikhil and was working as his agent. The elders of the family are still unaware of Kavya's secret with Ishaan, Heer, Roop, and Kriti. Only the three brothers are aware of her.

"Can we meet that murder? Kavya."

Vivaan asked and the inspector looked at them with suspicious eyes. Why are they interested in knowing a murderer? Shaurya sighed while saying calmly.

"See inspector, we need to see the woman you are talking about. She might be our sister-in-law Kavya Vihaan Sigh Rajput."

He nodded and motioned them to follow him by their car. Sitting inside the car they started following the police van.