Chapter 25

Happy Reading!!!

The Mansion was filled with chaos. As Kalyani is leaving this place forever many people have come to meet her. Abeer and Neel are handling all the business men present there with whom they share a great bond.

Roop and Kriti was talking to one of the workers who was the meal taker. Both the ladies are taking care of the food while Heer was busy meeting a few friends of Ishaan.

After roaming his eyes all around Vivaan's eyes landed on his wife who was with Roop. He walked to them but before he could Shaurya came in contact with one of his best friends. Roop and Kriti were totally indulgent in talking that they didn't notice their presence.

"Roop."

Her husband's voice made her turn around. She hasn't seen him for one hour because of this Diwali function. Both the ladies turn around hearing Shaurya calling. Their eyes fell on the young man standing beside him with a smirk on his face.

The man's silky hair was falling on his forehead. His stormy grey eyes stared at the ladies in front. Sharp Jawline was making his face more attractive. Roop's eyes burned with anger seeing the person of her destruction.

Kriti was overwhelmed seeing her twin brother after a whole year. Even a soft emotion flash in his grey eyes when his eyes met his sister. They both shared the strongest bond of twelve years but the way he was brainwashed against his sister made those emotions dead in the burden of hate.

""Roop, meet my friend Nikhil Shrivastav. Nikhil met my wife Roop Shaurya Singh Rajput and my brother's wife Kriti Vivaan Singh Rajput."

Nikhil's jaw clenched when he heard Roop name with someone else's name. The name burned his ears which reached his heart. He forward his hands for a shake and Roop did a professional handshake.

"It's nice meeting you Mrs. Rajput."

Roop nodded her head slowly looking away. When time came to handshake with Kriti his hand fist punched and it was the same with her. Their eyes met and both looked away and again did a handshake. Kriti's emotions were getting out of her control and she needed to go away.

"Excuse me."

She said and ran away from there. Vivaan who saw everything ran behind her, getting tensed about her. She has already cried and after seeing Nikhil it won't be easy for her to handle the emotions. He needs to be with her.

"Guys you talk. I think dad is calling me."

Having a small eye contact with Roop, Shaurya left as Abeer was calling him. Roop looked at the person in front of her who was staring at her with admiration.

"You have grown more beautiful in these two years. Taaron ki khoobsurti tumhare samne kam hai twinkle."

Roop listened to him every word and smiled. A sarcastic smile.

"Khud Chaand ko Taaron se tola Nhi Jata."

The smile on Nikhil's face widened hearing her answering him back. He liked it when she answered him back with her furious look. It made her look hot.

"So, how are you? Now we have finally become the best selling author which was your dream. I have read all your books and I must say that you are a great writer."

"Thank you."

Roop passed him a small smile and looked away while he was just staring at her with the love he had. He has loved Roop very much since they were in college but his love wasn't enough for her. Maybe he loves her genuinely with all his heart but he can't see her with anyone. He wants Roop in his life, to be his wife, to be the mother of their children. He has lived his life with Roop in his dream and now he wants it to come true.