Chapter 7

Happy Reading!!!!

Everyone was preparing for the journey to Jaipur. Roshni has been running here and there just like her husband to check if everything is okay or not. The daughter in laws of the house were busy with their packing along with their husband's packings.

Kriti was in mulled whether she should pack Vivaan clothes or not but at the end she ended up packing his clothes also. The daughter in law was getting ready in the Kriti room. Roop was wearing a navy-blue saree with heavy embroidery work just as demanded by Kalyani.

Heer was dressed up in an olive-green saree with a heavy border. Roop and Heer are helping Kriti to get ready because she doesn't even know which side of the saree is correct. Both Heer and Roop took great efforts to make Kriti dressed in a deep red saree.

"Thank you so much for helping me with this stupid saree."

Heer giggled hearing the frustrated tone of Kriti. Roop just smiled and fixed her hair. It was already 12 am and yet their husbands were not at home. Roop messages Shaurya asking him when he will come. He replied that as soon as the work was over.

Heer couldn't find courage to message or call Ishaan because of his anger issue. Kriti doesn't know anything about Vivaan. She hasn't seen him for the whole day. Suddenly Roop got a message on her phone from Vivaan.

"Vivaan just messaged me telling me that he has to perform two major surgeries and that's why he will come afterwards. But why he is messaging me instead of you Kriti?"

Kriti's mouth got sealed hearing Roop's question. Suddenly she felt nervous, feeling two pairs of curious eyes on her. Pushing the hair strand behind her ears she said with a nervous smile.

"Actually, we don't have each other's number..."

Her voice trailed off at the last. Before Roop or Heer could say anything, they heard their husband's voice from downstairs.

"I think we should leave now."

Kriti hurriedly said before anyone could ask her something else. All three went down where everyone was present except Vivaan and Vihaan.

"Where are your sons Neel?"

Kalyani asked while roaming her eyes around to find her grandsons.

"Vivaan is having two surgeries and Vihaan will come with Kavya along with Vivaan."

Shaurya said in a dried voice. Roop looked at him who was tired, and his eyes were begging for sleep. She felt bad for him because he was just working and working since morning.

"I want them to be present there till tomorrow or they will have to face my anger."

Saying this Kalyani moved out while Abeer and Neel followed her along with Roshni. Ishaan looked at Heer who was glowing in the olive-green saree. Again, her neck and back were hidden from him.

Her body was shining in the dim light which made him feel a pull towards her. Shaurya's eyes also checked his wife who was beautifully dressed in navy blue saree. His favorite color.

Roop and Heer felt their husband stare and they both cleared their throat which made the two brothers come out from their daze. Their neck got red due to embarrassment when they were caught by their wives.

"Let's go."

Saying this Shaurya took hold of Roop's hands and walked outside. Roop looked at their joined hands. It is the first time that Shaurya has held her hands. She felt butterflies feeling his warm fingers wrapped around her whole palm.

Here Heer waited for Ishaan to move but when she found him standing there, she walked herself. When she was about to walk past him, her leg got stuck in her saree and she was about to fall.