Chapter 17

Happy Reading!!!!

The sky was gazing with firecrackers. The whole mansion was decorated with bright lightings, flowers and many other things. The mansion was the main attraction was everyone. The hard work of all the four brothers can be seen by looking at the beauty of the mansion.

The moon looks beautiful until you see it from closer. You will only see happiness in the Rajput family until you invaded inside. Their happiness has been lost since many years and now all are having less hope to see any happiness around them. 

The flowers showered over the couple as they took the round of the holy fire. Every member's face was shining with happiness seeing their daughter getting married. The shine wasn't real but still it was there. Inside them they are holding their darkness. 

Roop gazed wandered around, finally meeting her husband eyes. As their eyes met, Shaurya gave her smile. Roop smile back but the smile didn't reach her eyes. She was confused since last night. He saw her with Agastya but still he hasn't bombarded her with any questions. 

He was behaving like nothing has happened. 

Kriti mood was still off as she is drowning herself in guilt of not being able to save her mother. Vivaan haven't left her side since the last night. Maybe they won't talk much but still she was thankful of him that he is there by her side. 

Vivaan haven't asked anything about her past and she was bit relief about it. 

Ishaan and Heer while stealing gazes and whenever their eyes met, a beautiful smile adored their lips. At least someone is happy. Since their talk, everything between them is calm and they both are having a normal relationship like a husband and wife. But still it will take time for them to come closer and open up their heart. 

As usual Vihaan was carefree but looking at his wife face, he was confused. He tried to ask her, but she said it's nothing. Thinking that she might be stress about her exam he let go the matter. But Kavya knew that soon he will be thinking at same as she is thinking. 

They are having their flight just in two hours after the wedding is over. Agastya and Shruti took the blessing of elders. Kalyani and Kamla devi were still cold to Agastya and Samiksha and Samiksha knew that they won't forgive her in this life. 

"Now we will take our leave."

Samiksha said while joining her hands. Her eyes met with Abeer, but he looked away. He doesn't want her to see the love in his eyes he has for her. 

Shruti hugged her all brothers and Bhabhi who blessed her a happy married life. Vihaan can't even tease her seeing the tension between the family. Shaurya kissed her forehead and then looked at Agastya. 

"Wish you happy married life. Please take care of my sister."

This was a shock for everyone when Shaurya said those words to Agastya who himself was standing there with his eyes widen. Another wave of shock came as Shaurya hugged him. 

"Did he hit his head on something?"

Roop asked herself after seeing her husband weird behavior. He hates them so how can he hugged his enemy? Shaurya and Vivaan made Shruti sit inside the car and all the brothers push the car till gate. 

Their little sister is now a married woman. 

"Dad we will be leaving in one hour."

Ishaan informed Abeer who nodded his head positively. Only the four couples are leaving, and elders are staying back for one more week because the guest will be still there. 

"Roop, make sure the whole mansion is clean before I come. It Diwali next week and I want everything to be perfect. As you are the eldest daughter in law, you will personally check that every work is done or not."