Chapter 30

Happy Reading!!!

Shaurya opened the box and found and sweet box with a letter saying:

"Muh meetha Zaroor karna. Mere Roop jo ab mere paas hai."

(Make sure to sweeten your mouth as my Roop is with me now.)

"Both are in danger. We have to do something. I can't let anything happen to Roop and Heer."

Shaurya whispered to himself, seeing the letter in his hands. Ishaan snatched the letter from his hands and read it aloud.

"Bhai, I am sorry. If i would have been careful then Nikhil wouldn't have done this. I am sorry."

"Vivaan your sorry is not going to bring Heer and Roop safely to us."

Shaurya shouted. The redness in his eyes was showing his anger which he was feeling against Nikhil who he always thought of as a friend.

"What did he say to Kriti and why?"

Ishaan's question made everyone's head turn to her who was the only one who can give an answer to this question.

"He has gone mad in his revenge. He wants me to come to him so only he will release Heer but only Heer. He..he..is not going to give Roop back."

Kriti said while a sensation of fear ran inside her body. Vivaan went to her and tried to calm her down because he knew that Nikhil's actions had hurt her to no extent.

"What relation do you have with Nikhil?"

Vihaan asked and everyone waited for Kriti to answer but she wasn't in sense to reply anything.

"Nikhil is her brother. They both were separated by her father and now he wants to take revenge for something which I don't know."

Vivaan replied instead of his wife who was just standing there with his support. Kavya held Kriti and made her sit on the couch and went to get her water.

"Now what will we do?"

"I am going to kill that bastard now."

Vihaan stopped Ishaan who was fuming in anger. Both brothers were in anger and fear. Shaurya felt tears slipping from his eyes thinking if something happened to Roop. He has lost everything in his life but he can't just lose his wife.

He can't.

She is everything he has whom he can call his after his family. He sat on the couch while holding his head in his hands. He wasn't able to think about anything properly. His senses and mind were blocked with fear of losing her.

Ishaan was feeling fear for the first time in his life. He didn't feel this much pain and numbness when he saw Ishana on the hospital bed for the first time. He can feel his body hot because of the tension building inside him.

"I am going to bring Heer and today I will tell him the truth of maa's death. I am going..."

Kriti suddenly said, breaking the silence around them. Vivaan held her hands and hugged her and as soon as she felt his protective arms she burst into tears and her cries were heard in the whole mansion.

"Please..let me go. I want to save Heer and Roop. I can't let him do anything to them because of me and his hate of me."

She tried to go away from him, only to pull back in his strong arms. Shaurya stood and said looking at her.

"I want my wife and sister to come back but that doesn't mean I will let my other sister risk her life. Your life is equally important Kriti, and you are not going anywhere."