Chapter 9

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

I have already told that I will update after my exams are over but still I am updating for my readers because I don't want to lose them. I had did really hard work to gain them that's why I wrote this chapter for them.
My exams after starting from 27 Oct to 8 Nov. There will be one more update in the next week and after that it will be on 8 Nov only. I know you all are impatience to read the story further but be little bit patience. After my exams are over the update will be regular. But till than please have patience.

Yesterday I got a comment saying that I am writing bullshit and many more things. I know my stories are not perfect. They are not even good. But still I am writing because I want to. The comment really impacted on me because it was first hateful comment of mine. If you don't like my story please leave it. My plot is not good, my character are not good, my grammar is not good, my writing is not good, nothing is good but still something is good for which you all are reading it and thank you for it. I am not a professional writer but I am just improving myself after writing each word and that's what Matter.

If you don't like don't read it.

Thank you.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Happy Reading!!!

Roop eyes filled with tears seeing Shaurya condition. His face was red while tears rolled down from his eyes. He never cried after his mother left him, but after seeing her after twenty four year all pain came back with much greater force.

Roop tried to touch his shoulder, but he pushed her hand away and said with broken voice.

"Please leave me alone....I don't need anyone...."

Hearing his broken voice, something broke inside Roop. She wants to go and hug him tightly until he forgets all his pain. Shaurya felt like fainting as the panic attack was working on him.

His hold on the bedsheet tightened. Roop couldn't hold back herself from sitting in front of him and hugging him.

"N..no..no..go..away....go..."

He tried his level best to push her away from him, but Roop didn't move and kept hugging him. Shaurya didn't hug her back because his heart fear that might she will also leave him alone, which he can't bear.

The child inside him is still scared to lose someone again. Roop rubbed his back and whispered in his ear.

"Breath, breath...."

Shaurya finally hugged her back, but his hands were shivering to even hold her. Feeling his shivering hands, Roop came closer to him, and finally, a sober left his lips, which broke her heart.

He doesn't deserve this. No one deserves this feeling.

"I..beg..begged...her...no..not..to...leav..e..but..she..le..ft..me...she...left...me... alo...ne..crying....I..was...shou... shout..ing..not...t.o..leave..but....."

He spoke in his broken voice while she kept listening to each of the words, which showed how much he went through all alone. When he needed his mom to be with him, he was left alone.

"I..am..sca..red...that...yo...u.. also.. leave.. me.. please don't....go...please."

"I am not going anywhere. I am here with you. And will never leave you. "

Shaurya pulled her closer and cried, keeping his head in her neck and feeling the comfort that his whole life lacked. Roop sat beside him till he cried and slept in her arms.