Author/Readers

Hello Everyone, 

First of all, I am really sorry because I won't be able to update today because the chapter got deleted and now, I have to write the whole chapter again. :( 

I was copying from google docs to Wattpad, but my finger clicked cut instead of copy and my whole chapter of 2000 words got deleted. I don't have any other option rather than writing the whole chapter again and I am really sorry for this. I hope you will understand me and my situation. 

Thank you.

I have few questions to ask all my reads because I not get the answer in comment because not many people comment on the chapter.  But I always wait for that one comment that make me realize that my time utilized in writing that chapter was worth it. 

1. Are you liking the story? And what are you liking?

2. What do you hate/dislike about the story?

3. Do you think I am neglecting few characters and only focusing on few? 

4. What do you want me to change about the story, my writing or something you want me to change?"

5. Your positive thought on this story, character, plot or anything.

6. Your negative thought on this story, character, plot or anything. 

7. Anything you want me to say. 

8. Will anyone would read my books if I wrote it on scroll stack?

These are the few questions and I want you to ask this truly. I want your positive and negative both comment because I want to know everything what my readers think about my story. Your every comment means a lot to me, and I always wait for you to comment on my chapter but if you can't than at least answer this question of mine and make me feel better :)

Last question is really important so please answer. I am not writing there yet but I am just asking for future if you would afford reading paid chapters or not. At least I would get something by my writing in future. So please answer :)

Thank you so much.