Changed epilogue

Happy Reading!!!

2 years later.

The lives of couples have been filled with every emotion—love, hate, happiness, anger, jealousy and every other emotion. They face the ups and downs with each other by their sides, taking care of each other in their miserable time. They finally found the love they craved and accepted the things they didn't accomplish, moving on from it.

Simran has turned six years old a few weeks back with losing her one milk tooth on her birthday itself. The girl was a ball of happiness and energy. Her talks are non-stop, and she makes everyone listen to her or she will cry when they won't give her any attention.

She has grown closer to Vivaan; her Prince Chachu. Shaurya is in envy seeing his daughter giving her all attention to his brother and not him.

But still he is happy with her.

With Simran's presence both Roop and Shaurya found a missed puzzle between them. They never felt that Simran wasn't their blood. Nor do they care that she isn't their blood. For them Simran was a blessing for them and their relationship. They grew closer while taking care of her, having sleepless nights with her and doing her homeworks together.

Sirat birth made Vivaan and Kriti lives filled with contentment. Her smile which just resembles Vivaan is the most beautiful thing for their eyes to witness. She is the exact carbon copy of Vivaan which always irritates Kriti as she wanted her daughter to have her quality.

Just like Simran, Sirat is also very fond of Vivaan and everyone here feels envy when they see the two kids of the house only trying to get Vivaan's attention.

Kriti palm was feathering her nine month baby bump with care. She was hundred percent sure that this child will have her quality and not Vivaan's. Abruptly she felt slight pain hitting her which made her hiss.

"You shouldn't be standing like this for longer." Came Vivaan's voice from behind as he helped her to sit on the bed.

"I won't be letting you touch me again after this second child is born." Kriti yelled, throwing a pillow at his face as she felt a shooting pain.

"It was you who was desperate to get fuck that day. I was going to bring the protection, but it was you who stopped me." Vivaan replied while moving towards the dressing table, fixing his hair as they are going to attend the wedding.

"Such a shameless person you are. First you made me pregnant and now you are showing me attitude." She whispered to herself and before she could burst into tears Vivaan came running to her while making her stand.

"Don't cry, your makeup will be ruined. Don't you wish to attend Bade papa and Sita aunty's wedding?" he said while pulling her into a gentle hug.

After lots of efforts, convincing, societal pressure Abeer and Sita are getting married today. Shaurya and Ishaan are both happy for their dad. If they spend their childhood without a mother Abeer also spend his further life without his wife but today finally that missing part will be replaced by Sita, as his wife.

Abeer wanted his mother, Kalyani to be the part of his wedding but they lost Kalyani one year ago due to heart attack.

It was a shock for everyone when they heard this news, Kalyani's death. But we can't fight death when it's knocking on our door. One or another day we need to leave this place.

Death is something which we can't escape.

****

"Kavya, are you done with your makeup?" Vihaan called out for his wife in desperation.