Last note

Please take your valuable time to read this:)

Dear readers,

We have finally come to the end of this book. You can throw tomatoes, potatoes, or your sandals on me because of the last two chapters of the book. I know you didn't expect me to finish this book in just two chapters. So, your every negative comment on the last two chapters is welcome with the whole heart. 

I don't know what to say or write. I just this book with less than 150 followers and today I have gained more than 3.25k followers on Wattpad and 2.6k followers on Instagram. I started this book on 22nd Sep, 2024 and in these eight months, I have got so much from you all. From hitting 100k reads to 2M reads. My hands were shivering and I was crying seeing that 2M reads on my book. And even today I am crying because this book is ending today. I have to message my friend so that I won't cry more but I just couldn't control myself from crying and this is the reason why I couldn't write the epilogue today. But I will update it soon. 

This book was supposed to be a normal desi romance but it turned out to be something whole different from what I planned. The name THE RAJPUT'S: THE UNTANGLE MYSTERY OF THEIR LIVES was a random name that I gave to this book. But I didn't realize when this book actually turned out to be a mystery book. And this book just took my level of writing murder mystery to the next level. And I knew that few people didn't like so much of the twist shown in the book but I couldn't say anything to them. I didn't realize that this book has become a book full of twists and turns. 

Many people won't be satisfied with the plot or the whole book and I am sorry for that. But, I knew that not everyone reading this book would be satisfied. Those who enjoyed the book thank you so much for reading it and I hope you all enjoyed it. 

Whoever read the book till the end, thank you so muchhhh for giving your time for this book. Your vote, comment, and appreciation just made my day and motivated me to write and if you haven't voted on any chapter or missed anyone of them so, please go back and vote for the chapter. Being a writer myself I can say that I am not very satisfied with what I wrote especially the last two chapters of the book. 

At last please leave your comment and experience you had while reading the book. And pleaseeee do tell me what you hated in the book because I want to know where did I lack. Your words of appreciation and criticism are welcome by me. And do write the day, date and time when you finish reading this book. 

Thank you,

Pooja Yadav. 💌

Some facts about the book you don't know:)

1. Shaurya and Roop were going to have a separation of 7 years but then I dropped the idea as it was a multi-couple book. 

2. Heer was going to die after being in a coma for five years but I didn't do this for my readers. 

3. Roop and Agastya's friend and Kriti's brother were not the same when I planned it but eventually it happened. 

4. Nikhil wasn't supposed to be the only villain in the whole book but he became because of me. 

5. It was going to be Preeti who killed Nikhil but your author likes twists. 

6. Simran wasn't supposed to be there in the picture only but it happened. 

7. Heer was going to get kidnapped and tortured again but she has already suffered. 

8. Kavya and Preeti were supposed to be the same person but I dropped the idea because many of you guessed it correctly.

9. Making Kavya the most unexpected Charchater was never my plan. I didn't even plan her story before writing but eventually, she became the most important character in the whole book. 

10. Kavya was going to be blink for the rest of her life but seeing your comments I dropped the idea.

11. Radha and Abeer were supposed to get married but I was stopped by my friends from doing this. 

That's it.

Thank you so much for reading here. 

Lover you all.  ♥♥