Chapter 2

Happy Reading!!!

Turning the doorknob Roop took Kriti inside her new room. The creaking sound made Kriti's heart run out of breath. Her honey brown eyes roam around the room. And seeing the decoration for her wedding night makes her numb to her place.

Her blood felt cold in her veins as sudden panic ran inside her body. She wasn't able to think about anything. Her mind was fogged about one thing. Her wedding night. Roop was observing her features, closed eyes, quivering lips and creased forehead. Roop felt dread seeing her state.

She kept an assuring hand on her shoulder which just made Kriti shiver with sudden panic. Looking at her face Roop understands her emotions. She has felt the same thing when she came for the first time in her room. Her lips faintly touched a smile, and she said in an assuring tone.

"You don't need to panic Kriti. Vivaan is a very understanding person. If you are not ready, then you can say no to him. I can bet you he won't ever do anything against your will. So, just relax. "

Kriti just nodded her head, but her mind was filled with a fog of stress. Her ears and cheeks were warm, and heat was radiating from her face. While her feet and hands were cold as ice. Her fingers, which were fighting with each other, were saying her condition.

Making her sit on the Royal King size bed, Roop left the room and Kriti was thinking about how to avoid this situation. No in the hell she will let Vivaan's single finger touch her skin. Just the thought of being close to any men made her tremble in terror.

The room was lightened with dim light which was coming from the scented candles. Her mind was so much in terror that her eyes ignored the beauty of the room and the moon which adored the sky. Just like the darkness outside the window her heart was covered by night.

Something came into her mind, and she lay on the bed. The softness of the mattress was a reacting sensation on her skin. Her trembling hands reached the side table and switched off the light and now the light which was making the room bright was the Candles.

Her eyes got closed as the opening sound of the door reached her ears. Her body became still, and she didn't dare to breathe. Her hands were fisting the bedsheet tightly like her life would end if her clutch got loosened. A drop of sweat fell from her forehead trailing till her neck and got lost in her baby hair at the backside of her neck.

Her body got altered as she heard the faint footsteps walking towards her direction. Even with closed eyes she can feel Vivaan eyes on her body which was making her nervous. She wasn't liking his gaze on her body. 

It was uncomfortable.

The sound of the feet meeting the ground got louder as his legs approached her. Her cutch on the sheet got tighter as she felt the bed dipping near her. She felt closer to him. The warmth radiating from his body was making her heart sank. Suddenly the room was feeling hotter just because of his presence.

Her body shivered as she felt his eyes all over her. Her body burns with his intense stare. She felt naked under his dominating gaze. They felt raw as they roamed all over her body.

Her heart stops feeling his warm hands near her ears. Her mind got blank just as his long fingers brushed near her ears. Thought of terror was clouding her mind but she relaxed when he took his hand back.

Suddenly she felt her right ears light, and it clicked in her mind that he took her earring off. Her breathing again got stopped as his hands found her left ears. She breathed out when his hands were away from her ears.

Fire was Burning inside her body, feeling him so close. It didn't take her time to realize that he was removing all her jewelry. His long fingers care her slender neck and he felt her taking harsh breaths. He knows from the starting that she is woke up, but he doesn't want her to know this.