Chapter 3

Happy Reading!!!

Squeezing her eyes, Kriti opened them and looked around only to find herself in an unknown room. The hand wrapped around her waist made her realize that now she is a married woman. She stares at the ceiling while last night's moment flashes in front of her eyes.

How his hands were all over her skin. How his hands made her feel. How he undressed her and how they both slept together in each other's arms. His breath on her neck was making her feel uncomfortable but looking at his calm face her heart calmed itself.

"Good morning, dear wife."

She was so lost in staring at her husband that she didn't notice that he was up and was staring at her. Kriti turned her face away from him and came out from his grip and Vivaan let her go and looked at her, who was settling her dupatta on her shoulder.

After settling her dupatta, she looked at him. Her eyes were devoid of emotions, and he could feel the seriousness on her face. Vivaan stepped down from the bed and stood in front of her. He was looking hot with his hands behind his back, messy hair and deep voice.

Kriti took deep breaths and closed her eyes before opening them. Vivaan can see nothing in her eyes. He was about to say something when she showed him her palm, indicating to him to stop.

"Mr. Vivaan Singh Rajput, whatever you did last night was against my wish and I won't appreciate it again. So, I request you to keep your hands to yourself only. I won't allow you ever to come near me. Because I don't feel comfortable with you, nor will I ever."

Something flashes in his eyes as her words got calculated in his mind.

Hurt.

Kriti knows her words have hurt him, but she wants him to keep his distance from her. She doesn't want to feel any manly touch on her body. It just made her remember the day which she never wants to remember. Both stood there looking at each other.

One was hurt while the other was devoid of any emotions. Vivaan came closer to her but stopped seeing her walking back.

Hurt.

Hurt is the only one he is feeling thinking that his wife is not comfortable with him near her.

Reluctantly he held her hands in his and looked into her eyes. Both stood there staring at each other while Vivaan held her face in his warm hands and leaned forward. Her heartbeat rose seeing him standing this close to her.

Her jaw tightens feeling his warm lips on her forehead. Her body tensed and Vivaan can also feel her stiffens which sadden him more.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have touched you without your permission. My sorry won't justify my actions but still I want to ask your forgiveness. I won't ever touch you without your permission. I won't make you feel uncomfortable anymore. I want you to feel safe around me and I will try my best to do it. Once again, I am sorry."

He whispers, still standing closer to her. Kriti's eyes softened for a second but again it was emotionless. Vivaan left her hand and moved back and went inside the bathroom. Kriti looked at the door with a stern face then sighs.

She doesn't know but pushing him away was making her guilty. But whatever she did was not wrong. She doesn't want him near her.... not yet.

****

Vihaan sat on the bed while rubbing his head which was paining like hell. His head jerked towards the bathroom door and his new wedded wife came out while drying her hair with a towel.

A typical Bollywood scene.

His jaw hung seeing his wife's backless blouse. The black color was making her look beautiful yet sexy at the same time. Vihaan looks away while closing his eyes tightly.