Chapter 50

Happy Reading!!!

"I look like a princess," Simran beamed with eyes twinkling with exclamation.

"Yes. You look like a beautiful princess," Roop replied back, pushing her small hairs behind which were quite disturbing her.

"I told you to use the hairband. Now, they will disturb you the whole party," Shaurya complained, looking at them through the rear mirror while driving.

"No, they won't look good on this dress," Simran replied with pout.

Roop smiled at her and they indulged in the conversation. It was mostly Simran who was asking them the question about them and the car. Since afternoon she had asked a thousandth time about Preeti but they tried to divert her mind away from it.

Within the next fifteen minutes they reached the mansion where everyone was eagerly waiting for them to arrive. Unbulking his seatbelt, Shaurya turned around to see Simran.

"Princess, if you feel any discomfort just tell me aur Roop aunty. Okay?," He said while Simran nodded her head positively.

Shaurya was the first who got down from the car. Pacing towards Roop's side he opened the door and forward his hands. Smilingly at him she got down taking care of her long gown. Shaurya picked up Simran in his arms who instantly wrapped her arms around his neck. Her eyes widened looking around. The curiosity was clearly depicted in her leafed shaped eyes.

They moved inside where the Rajput family were already waiting for them. All were excited to meet Simran and talk to her. When they saw the couple moving towards them, their eyes averted to Simran who was observing the decoration with her curious eyes.

Seeing so many people standing in front of her, Simran got a bit scared, moving closer to Shaurya. Vivaan who was the most excited among them strode to Shaurya while grinning.

"Hi beautiful, I hope you remember me," he smiled, which was returned by Simran as she had already seen him when all the brothers brought her and Preeti to their warehouse.

"Hello Uncle. You are looking like disney prince," she exclaimed which made Vivaan grin grow brighter.

"Thank you, beautiful. If I am Prince will you be my princess?," he asked while putting his one forward and the other one behind his back., looking like a gentleman.

Simran laughed, throwing her head behind which made everyone smile at her. Elders came forward, pushing Vivaan away who was shocked by their action.

"You guys are so impatient. Can't you wait until I complete meeting my niece," his complaint dramatically which was ignored by everyone.

"Simran, he is your dadu and they are dadu and your dadi," Shaurya introduced them all.

"Dadu? Dauand dadi?," Simran was repealed by what Shaurya said. Preeti didn't have any family members so since childhood Simran thinks that the only relation exists in mother and daughter.

And today suddenly she was getting introduced to strangers, saying that they have a relationship with her. Abeer smiled and took her in his arms and touched her head, lovingly.

"You are my Dadu? But what is Dadu?," She asked while looking at them with innocence in her eyes. Everyone smiled at her question.

"You call your father dad as dadu," Shaurya replied which only made her more confused. She put her finger inside her mouth and started chewing it with confusion in her mind.

"Father? Who is my father?," she again asked to which Shaurya pointed at himself.

"You are my father? Does it mean my dad? I also have a dad like my other friends have," she was talking with herself only which was making her cute. But suddenly her chin quiver and tears collected in her eyes.