"Yi-joo?", a soft yet masculine voice called my name.

It was none other than yesterday's guy, "Kang Hyunyul"

I mentally slapped myself before I start simping over his charming face.

He is probably older than mom.

Get yourself together, Yeon Yi-joo.

"You searching for something?", He questioned.

"Ha Yi-chan. Do you know where is he?"

"He'll be here anytime soon", a guy wearing glasses smiled at me.

"You can take a seat here till then", the other guy spoke.

The two new guys introduced themselves. The glasses one' name was No Seabeom and the others' was Lee Si-guk.

"So you are Yi-chan's friend?", Si-guk asked as I nodded.

I gazed at the three guys and then the instruments inside the room."Can I?", I pointed out the keyboard that was placed in the corner besides the drums.

After getting their permission I walked near it and just before I touched the key, the door busted open, getting everyone's attention.

It was Eungyeol, Yi-chan and the same guy who was with Yi-chan yesterday.

"Hey, guys. You're here", Yi-chan walked inside with some sort of overwhelming confidance followed by the other two. "Welcome to the manipulators", he continued.

"Gosh. Did you eat, sir?", Hyunyul bowed at Yi-chan, confusing me.

"Darn it. Do you think we're some sacrificial lambs? You made the bet. Why must we bear the consequences with you?", Si-guk pulled hyunyul by collar, startling me.

So it turns out, Eungyeol had a bet with Hyunyul and since Hyunyul lost the Baekwang Band has to join Ha Yi-chan's band.

"Anyways, a bet is a bet so we'll do it", Seabeom walked in.

"Oh, you must be the brains of the Beakwang Band", Yi-chan let out a chuckle.

"Yijoo-ya", Eungyeol's exclaimed as they finally noticed my presence.

"Don't bother me. Continue with your stuff", I took a sip of sprite that Si-guk gave me, enjoying the drama in front of my eyes while sitting on the sofa, crossing my legs.

"Let me introduce you to our manager Oh Majoo"

I chocked my drink as soon as Oh Majoo's name left Yi-chan's mouth, gaining everyone's attention. I started coughing as Eungyeol walked near, passing me tissues.

"I totally forgot to tell you about him", whispered Eungyeol as I looked up at the guy who was technically my father.

"Just a second", I stood up and pulled Eungyeol out of the room.

"Are you that surprised?", questioned Eungyeol.

"Remember I told you that you know my father?"

"Don't tell me-"

"You're right. It's Oh Majoo, my dad"

"What in the world-"

"Oh Majoo is my dad and mother hated music because of him", my voice started to shake as I explained him.

"I can't believe that our fathers were best friends", he looked surprised.

"Is everything alright, guys?", Majoo(or dad) came to check us out.

"By any chance, do you know someone named Yeon Soojin?", I asked him.

"No I don't. Who's she? Your sister?", He questioned back.

"Nevermind. Let's go"

Just like the forty five years old dad didn't know about me, the eighteen years old dad didn't know about mom yet. I wanted to get them back together and the problem was I didn't know what happened between them. Only if I had that diary, that fucking diary, and my life would have became a lot easier.

As we entered the room, everything was a chaos. They were fighting over the front man's position. Yi-chan wanted to do that because he wanted to impress some girl which was the whole purpose of making the group but the others were arguing that he wasn't skilled enough for that. Instead they wanted Eungyeol to take that position but he declined.

"What will make you accept me?", Yi-chan asked.

"Sustain three high note and play atleast one instrument"

"I'll teach him", I walked in.

"You?", Si-guk questioned.

"But I have a condition. If he gets in, I'll also be a part of the band. Do you want me to take my audition?"

"Yijoo-ya, a girl in an all boys band doesn't sound promising", Majoo reasoned.

No wonder he's the president of MJ Entertainments.

"Audition, can you do it right now?", Hyunyul glanced at me with a serious look on his face.

"Of course. What position is empty right now?"

"Main vocalist"

Without wasting any time I took a chair and sat in front of the keyboard as I played the first note of my stolen song, Love poem.

"I think someone
Is praying for someone
I think I can softly hear
A love poem that was silently written
It clearly flies over to you
I hope it reaches you before it’s too late

I’ll be there, behind you when you walk alone
Singing till the end, this song that won’t end
Open your ears for just a moment
I’ll sing for you, who is walking through an especially long night"

After taking my fingers away the keyboard, I looked up, hoping they would let me in the band. My eyes fell on Yi-chan as he wiped off tears from him eyes as he starts to clap making the others join too.

"And here I introduce you all the main vocalist of First love memory manipulators, Yeon Yi-joo", Majoo announced.

I made it.

A/N:
The song I used here is called Love Poem by IU.