31

The office feels cold. The weather is starting to turn towards the upcoming autumn, but that's not the reason why the temperature in the room feels different. The last few days at the office have been eerily silent and filled with uncomfortable emails and messages. Jisoo has been more quiet and when she speaks she is obviously trying to avoid the subject of all the gossip surrounding me and Jimin.

Seokjin has told me they're not going to put any statement out about this. Getting a blowjob in a car is not exactly something you need to apologise for and he'd rather just ignore it than pull more attention to it, which I'm happy about. What the fuck are you supposed to say about that photo anyway? We apologise that Min Yoongi has a sex life?

"Hey Yoongi..." Jisoo starts quietly and makes me look away from staring at the background on my screen. "You know you can talk to me about... Well, anything really." She finally seems to want to break the silence over what has been going on.

"Hmm. I know." I nod and look down.

"Are you managing alright? If there's anything I can do... Like get you drunk or something." She chuckles, a bit nervously.

I laugh, feeling a bit relieved she's suggesting to talk about it. "Thanks Jisoo, but I'm fine really. I'm mostly worried about Jimin... Somehow he got attacked way harder."

"Hmm. How is he then?"

"He says he's okay, he's touring now with Lachimolala. I'm so worried that this will affect the image of the whole group. I feel like it's all my fault."

Jisoo goes on the tell me how it's not my fault, which I know it technically isn't. I wasn't the one to post those photos, but I still feel shit about it. Jimin is very good at making it appear like he's fine, but I know he must be struggling more that it seems. The Instagram posts from him and Lachimolala don't hide his worried eyes from me. Luckily he's with his crew, although Minho is there as well, what if it really was him? I sincerely hope I'm wrong about him and that they are all taking care of Jimin, which I'm not able to do now from a distance. We message each other every now and then, but not much because of their busy schedule and we haven't been able to call. I want to hear his voice, badly.

A knock on the door stops our conversation and Namjoon's friendly face appears. He dyed his hair back to black, which kind of makes me miss the blue.

"Hey guys!" He smiles as he steps in the office.

"Namjoon-a, what's up?"

"Yoongs, I'm having a few friends over tonight, you should come by. Jisoo you should come too."

——

Namjoon's couch will probably forever remind me of when I woke up on it with Jimin on top of me, but now I'm staring at it from the other couch from where Taehyung threw me judging looks. Is Taehyung really as smart as Jimin claims? I understand they're close and Jimin would never expect him to post those pictures of me, but somehow I'm still unsure of it myself. I should probably just believe Jimin as I told him I would.

Jisoo comes to sit next to me again with a cold bottle of beer. "So it looks like I'll have the opportunity to get you drunk after all." She jokes.

"Ha. Maybe you should." I wouldn't mind to cleanse my brain with a decent amount of alcohol actually.

"Ooohh really? Well, in that case..." She takes a bottle of soju from the coffee table and pours some in two glasses before emptying her own bottle of beer to fill the glasses. "Here. Take this."