Exploring Kinks - t.r

Start from the beginning

"I'll deal with you once we are home." His hot breath fell against your neck making goosebumps arise on your skin driving me mad as you bit your lip

"What are you going to do...Punish me?" I looked right into his darkened eyes with your sapphire blue eyes which you were sure looked very submissive at the moment. Letting him know what you craved.

Tom cleared his throat. "Darling you could never handle the punishment." He left a feathery kiss on your neck before opening the car door for you making you sit as he walked to the drivers side getting in the car himself.

You reached for the seat belt but he beat you to it reaching before you and pulling it down securing you.

He purposely reached for the belt below and tugged on it so it tightened on your lap, your breath hitching in your throat.

He knew his hands had grazed just above my cilt it was written all over his face.

He started driving, "I could handle you, all I know Mr tough." You rolled your eyes knowing it was immature.

"Y/N love, you haven't seen anything yet." He said his eyes focused on the road

"Then show me" you said turning to face him

"what" he said his face scrunched up

"Punish me." You said. "Cuff me, Deny me, Just... don't treat me like a porcelain doll." you said crossing your arms

"You know what you're asking for right?" He asked.

"I know Tom I was going to buy you handcuffs and me a lingerie for Valentines day." Your words stunned him.

"Did you actually buy them?" Tom raised his eyebrows at you an amused look on his sexy face.

"No, not yet." you said

"Good cause I have some" a smirk appeared on Tom's face once he said that.

Fuck.

Your cheeks felt hot as you focused on getting your heart beat back to resting. It was a lot more difficult when you could smell the woody scent of his cologne.

"Stop biting your lip, All the fantasies you have rushing through your pretty brain are about to come true princess." He wet his lips.

"Why did you wait so long"
you asked

"I wanted to study you first.
to know every single inch of you before I used anything other than my own self on you." His hand reached for yours and he kissed the back of it.

You nodded.

You guys reached his apartment building in no time and hurried in.

He held you by your waist the whole time before you reached his door.

He pressed you against the door his hand pressing against your torso as his soft lips crashed upon yours.

He unlocked the door with his other hand and lead you in as You wrapped your hands around his neck and he deepened the kiss as your tongues fought for control.