a new adventure

Me: hello, "speaking" [thinking]

Luffy pov

It wasn't long until the rest woke up. We all gathered on the shore of the island. "What is this place?" Nami looked just as confused as everyone else. I on the other hand, was excited. Monowasure followed us off the ship with Double and Fire-Tail. I picked him up and placed him on my hip.

We had all agreed to go into the forest towards the giant castle. On the way we ate some of the wild barries to stop us from starving. We saw all kinds of animals, though unlike death island the animals looked pretty normal.

Zoro pov

While walking with Luffy and Monowasure, I found that the kid was acting strange. He didn't seem like himself, [it must of happened when we crossed into the black sea] I started thinking about what might be wrong. [Has Luffy noticed it yet?] I didn't want to jump to conclusions to soon.

Luffy pov

After that long walk we finally made it to the castle. The walls were huge, they weren't kept well, in fact they looked like they would fall apart at any moment, that was scary. "Hay guys there's some stairs over here!" Usopp called out from a fair distance. Sanji was the first over next to Usopp to no ones surprise.

Nami pov

We walked up the stairs to this large gate, it looked pretty old along with the large door at the end of the cobblestone path. The lights were lite but that seemed to be the only thing working.

Soon enough we walked inside. The place was run down and falling apart, kinda like the mansion where he met Roma, only the carpet was barely noticeable, the walls had gaping holes and the placed smelled like old blood.

Zoro pov

Everyone covered their noses to get away from the horrible smell, but Monowasure looked unaffected, [this isn't right] I desided to keep a close eye on him for the time being. Everyone moved to the next floor, surprisingly it smelled a bit better on the second floor.

We all checked out the rooms, Sanji found the kitchen where he found centry old recipes and very old cooking equipment.

Robin and Roma found a library filled with ancient text filled with a language that she doesn't even know.

Chopper found an old medical lab, with far out dated research.

Usopp found a dressing room, with old clothes that looked to be way out of date for this era.

Luffy found the banquet hall, there was traces of food still on the table but it was rotten and was becoming one with the table.

I found an old training room, it had some pretty out dated stuff, some of the weapons probably couldn't handle a simple marine.

Luffy pov

We all gathered at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the 3rd floor. We were discussing what we found when we heard a loud crash. We ran up the stairs and down the hall to the room where the crashing could be hear. He opened the door to find a girl with long blue hair sitting on her knees in the middle of the room water rolling down her face from her eyes. The room was trashed, the smell of old blood wafting into our noses. "Hay are you ok?" I handed Monowasure off to Zoro before running over to the blue haired girl. "I-im ok, just disappointed is all" he tried to smile but she couldn't stop crying.

Nami pov

We walked the girl outside so that she could get some fresh air. "My name is Vivi and im a princess from the kingdom of Alabaster" we all stood in shock "Your a princess!?" We all said at once, Luffy had Stairs in his eyes as he found it cool. Vivi told us why she was here, and some guy named Crocodile was taking over her country and she came here to find help. "Yes, I heard this place was home to some very powerful people, but I guess they are no longer here"

"Dont worry we will help you! We will beat Crocodile's ass for you!" Luffy shouted, I started arguing with him on how this was a bad idea.

Zoro pov

I looked over at Robin who was holding a book. "Hay Robin did ya find something?" I said as I walked over to her. "Yeah, I found this book in the library that me and Roma found" she handed me the book. I held onto it until we got back on to the ship. Once we had set sail, I had the sudden urge to skim through the book, and thats just what I did. As I was skimming the book something caught my eye, it felt like a shock wave went through body. What I saw on the page made everything connect.

Page

God of space and time, Monowasure. 3rd born of the dragon brothers.

End page

Me: hello, sadly this is the final chapter of this book. I am thinking of writing another one that follows a different topic, if you have any questions please ask i love answering questions. I really hope you enjoyed this book as much as I have. Thank your for reading!