New names

Zoro Pov

I watched as Luffy picked up Monowasure. The Kid looked at me when Luffy turned around. The child gave me an awkward smile, but it was cute nonetheless.  Luffy walked up to me with Monowasure, Luffy had a huge smile on his face. "come on, let's get something to eat, but we need some meat" I watched as Luffy got really excited, he had stars in his eyes. 

We walked through the thick trees once again. I was now holding Monowasure, as Luffy wanted to get the food. After I had seen that crow, I started to notice the other animals. Foxes had more fluffy coats and they were black with red markings, birds had more colour to them and also had weird markings. "finally! come here you!" I turned around to see Luffy chasing a bor what was red. I looked over at Monowasure who looked confused. "Monowasure don't know what papa is doing" [did he call Luffy papa?] I blinked a couple of times, "papa is getting dinner" I watched Monowasure's eyes light up a bit.

Luffy pov

I tackled the red bor to the ground, I think I killed it, but who cares meat! I picked it up and brought it back to Zoro and Monowasure. I smiled as I walked up to them, I saw Zoro turn his head away [he still won't tell me what is wrong] I heard clapping, and when I turned I saw Monowasure clapping, I smiled, "yay! papa caught Monowasure and dad's dinner" when I heard this I turned away to hide the blush [does that mean me and Zoro are parents now?]

Me: sorry it's short, hope you enjoyed this chapter, see ya soon.