Dubble

Me: hello! "speaking" [thinking] {sounds}

Zoro pov

I looked at the creature in shock [this thing was following us all this time? what the fuck is it anyway?] I kept an eye on it in case it tried to attack, but it just looked at us. I looked over at Luffy to see him smiling, "why are you smiling Luffy?" I watched him giggle. "if it was gonna hurt us, it would have gone it a long time ago" he giggled as he put Monowasure down. Monowasure ran over and hugged my leg, I could tell he wasn't scared. I watched Luffy walk up to the creature, the creature didn't even move an inch, all it did was lower its head to meet Luffy's eyes. 

Luffy pov

"do you want to come with us?" I asked the creature. {hhhsssskkkkkrrraaa} I blinked 2 times at the creature, "I'm gonna take that as a yes, let's go!" and just like that we were off on another adventure. I picked up Monowasure again and started walking off again. 

Zoro pov

[i should have known he would have done this] I looked at the creature as it stood beside me as I walked, the more I looked at it, the more I saw how pretty the animal was. I notice that the animal would look at Luffy and then at me, [what is this animal thinking?] I watched as he sniffed the air as he walked with me. I looked at Monowasure who was looking at the creature. "papa, dad, can we call this animal Dubble?" I smiled at his question, "yeah that can be his name" I watched Monowasure smile brightly. then all of a sudden Dubble picked up Monowasure with one of their tails, they then put Monowasure on their back, and Monowasure giggled as he was now on top of Dubble. Dubble then pushed Luffy with one of their 4 wings, Luffy then bumped into me and I caught him. My face was a bright red as I caught him in my arms, and when I looked up at Dubble, it almost looked like he was smirking.

me: hello! hope you enjoyed it, also I published the first chapter of my new book, anyway see ya soon.