some girl is here

Me: hello! "speaking" (me talking to you)

Romia pov

"someone is watching us" i turned to the others who looked at me blankly but Zoro just nodded. "yeah i sensed them to, but i don't know where they are" I smiled at how well he can sense the presence of another living thing. "there are 2 people on the island, having another smell of the air, one is a male about 33, he is the closest" I explained, "woa you can really sense that!" Luffy was quite shocked "yes i can, it comes with the element of air and earth" i smiled "cool!!" both Luffy and Usopp said at the same time. "what about the other person? you said there was 2 right?" Nami asked "yess right, the other person is a female about 28" i watched as the others think "why would there be people out here?" Chopper asked "they will be eaten at anytime, i mean they are both it the brown forest, thats where all the stone dragons live, along with the earth dragons" I explain that they wont be around for long, "theres dragons here!!" Luffy sounded excited while Usopp was hiding behind a red Sanji after hearing that. "what do the stone dragons eat?" Chopper asked me, i looked down at him and he looked up at me, "they will eat anything, as long as you are edible they will eat you" Chopper looked scard out of his mind after i told him that. "whats the difference between a earth dragon and a stone dragon? aren't they the same?" Nami asked me and i smiled "Earths are a type and stones are a species of earth, the 4 main types of dragons are Earth, water, fire and air, and the species branch off the main types" (if you have any questions just ask me) I smiled as they all nodded.

Nami pov

"we should find this girl before she gets eaten" i tell the others, they nod and we set out. Romia lead us to her but we growed closer to where the stone dragons are, I gulped, the stone dragons are really scary and i didn't like the fact that we are in the same forest as them.

Me: hello, hope you enjoyed, again if you have any questions please do ask, i will happily answer them